"But your habit of getting scared changed", Ayzal told her Yazia chuckled sadly and repeated Ayzal's words, "People who are scared have guilty conscience." Ayzal looked a Yazia with an admiring gaze. "I am proud of you", Ayzal said, Yazia went towards her and held her arm.

 "Let's go we can't be late for madrassah, teacher Fatima", Yazia said and Ayzal chuckled both got down and saw the dining table was empty."Where is Appa?", Ayzal asked Yazia and she shook her head and told her, "I don't know." their mother came out of the kitchen and called both.

 "Assalamualaikum", Yazia greeted her and she replied to both of them."Where is Appa?", Yazia asked and her mother answered, "He got an important meeting, so he left early." both of the sisters nodded and had their breakfast.

«»

They both got out of the house and Ayzal went towards the car Yazia followed her. Ayzal sat on the driver's seat and Yazia sighed looking at her.

 "Take care, Drive safely", Yazia advised Ayzal and she smiled saying, "I will, don't worry", Yazia looked at her trying to control her emotions.

 That incident gave her fears, positive ones that changed her life and negative ones that made her life a little bit less emotionally stable. Like her fear of driving or sitting inside the car.The accident imprinted her mind so badly that she got a panic attack while sitting inside the car. 

She is a person who find solutions rather than giving up. "I'll follow you by bike", Yazia told her and Ayzal drove the car. Yazia saw the car going out and she shook her head getting the flashes of her accident out of her mind.

Yazia went to her bike which she brought after getting her PSTD diagnosis. She sat on the bike, Yamaha YZF-R15, adjusting her abaya so it would not be a trouble and wearing a helmet started the bike riding out of the house.

she sped it up and saw Ayzal's car ahead. She smirked increasing her speed more she reached Ayzal and rode beside her car. Ayzal looked at the side and rolled the window down. Yazia pushed the face shield up and winked at her. She sent her a salute to Ayzal, speeding up and leaving Ayzal behind.

Ayzal scoffed at her audacity and sped up the car. she might be a good girl but can't let Yazia get on her nerves. both sisters raced along their way, always Yazia getting the lead leaving Ayzal more annoyed.

Taehyung was driving towards the company he was in a hurry to reach the office on time. He got up late and just rushed out of the house just to save the face of a punctual person in front of his father.

while driving he saw a Yazia on the bike. "Warrior", he said and looked at her slowing the car. she passed him. She was riding in the other lane of the road going in the opposite direction from him. He saw a car following behind her.

It would be difficult to identify her but the face shield of her helmet was up and her eyes were the thing Taehyung could never miss on top of the dark brown abaya he saw her wearing in his dream. It was the same.

Taehyung pulled the brakes and started driving the car in reverse. He increased the seep to reach her before she crossed the closest interchange. Taehyung over speeds in reverse to reach her.

Ayzal and Yazia were in their game unaware of Taehyung. Yazia was in the lead when Ayzal increased more speed and crossed Yazia. Ayzal's looked back at Yazia from the rear mirror and chuckled.