Chapter 21

The morning sky was painted with hues of pink, orange and yellow as the sun began to rise, filling the world with light and warmth

The morning sky was painted with hues of pink, orange and yellow as the sun began to rise, filling the world with light and warmth. The trees swayed joyfully in the gentle breeze that swept through the land, rustling their leaves in a soothing melody. Amongst the trees, the vibrant colours of flowers could be seen, as they opened up their petals to greet the day. It was a beautiful sight to behold, almost as if nature itself was preparing for an upcoming occasion with excitement and anticipation.

Chaerin woke up earlier than usual, immediately feeling a rush of excitement as she remembered the text from Woodz yesterday. Today was the day of the workshop which made her way more excited. She had been looking forward to this for weeks, and she wanted to make sure that she was well-prepared and wouldn't risk being late.

She started her morning routine early, taking a long and refreshing bath to energise herself for the day ahead. After the bath, she made herself a cup of coffee and sat down to read, feeling calm and focused.

Looking at the clock, she noticed that it was only 7 am and she still had a few hours before the workshop began at 11 am. She felt relieved that she had given herself plenty of time to prepare, and used the extra hours to organise her things and make sure that everything was in order.

As she enjoyed her coffee, Chaerin decided to choose her outfit for the day. She went to her closet and carefully selected a white shirt, a grey sleeveless cardigan, and her favourite black pants. She wanted to look perfect for the workshop, and she felt confident that this outfit would make a good impression.

As time flew by quickly, Chaerin finished getting ready and made some final touches, tying her hair into a ponytail and checking her outfit in the mirror. She felt excited and ready to take on the day. She had to leave an hour early as the company was an hour away from where she lived.

Chaerin texted Eunji, inquiring if she had arrived as they had decided the night before that they would go together. Eunji had just arrived so Chaerin picked up her tote bag consisting of all her essentials, wore her shoes and went out to meet Eunji!

As soon as Eunji spotted Chaerin getting off the elevator, she waved excitedly at her from her car.

"Hello!" she exclaimed.

Chaerin, equally thrilled, ran up to her friend and exclaimed, "Hi! Let's go!!", impatient to get started.

"Okay okay, let's go!" Eunji replied, trying to calm her down. Chaerin could hardly contain her excitement as she sat in the passenger seat.

Soon, the car pulled up to the towering building that had been her dream destination for ages. Eunji was equally thrilled. The building was just as stunning in person as they had imagined. After parking the car, they made their way inside, mesmerised by the beauty of the lobby. They also spotted many other students who were not from their university.