Chapter 2

Chaerin entered the café, it had beautiful dim lights and soft songs playing inside

She saw Yumi sitting near the window who was busy on her phone to see that she had just entered the café.

"Yumi! Sorry I'm late" Chaerin said to her going up to her while trying to catch her breath.

"It's ok, sit down. I ordered your favourite latte just before you came in," Yumi said while smiling at her best friend.

"You're the best!!" she said to her before she sat down and checked if she didn't lose anything while running all the way here.

She had everything except her wallet, realising she forgot it at her apartment.

With a guilty expression, Chaerin told Yumi that she forgotten her wallet at her apartment.

"I know how forgetful you are, I already paid for our drink. Consider this a welcome back treat", Yumi said with a big smirk on her face.

Chaerin smiled back at her. Soon the order came and they were enjoying the drinks with the cake Yumi ordered for them to eat.

"So, how are you feeling about coming back and going to university here? I heard the professors are skilled and have a high profile in teaching".
Yumi asked Chaerin while eating the cake that was in front of her.

"I know that. I read it all on their website and saw many student's blogs and more interesting facts about the university, which is what made me join it in the first place."
she cheekily smiled at her while slurping her drink.

Suddenly, Yumi got a text from a friend asking her to help her with the project that was due tomorrow.

"Ahh, I almost forgot, Chaerin, I have to go now I have a project due tomorrow that I completely forgot about, I'll call you once I'm free. Bye!" she said while collecting her stuff and headed towards the door.

"Oh okay, byee." but Yumi was already out the door

She finished her drink and headed towards her apartment.

She reached back home but was exhausted to do anything. She brushed her teeth and went to bed early because she did not want to be late on her first day at college.

________________________________________________________________________________

Seung-youn was shooting the MV for his upcoming album realease.

"Okay cut! That's it for the day." the director said.

"Seung-youn-ah, you should go and rest. You have a busy schedule tomorrow." his manager said to him as he looked really tired.

"Okay hyung, I'm leaving now, I'll call you when I reach home. Thank you everyone for all your hard work today." He said to his manager and the production staff while leaving the studio.

He changed his clothes and drove to the 10 floor building he called home.

He slowly opened the door to his apartment, so as to not disturb his mother's sleep. He closed the door even slower and jumped onto his bed, not forgetting to text his manager, he turned off the lights and fell asleep.