Author's Note

Dear Reader,

If you want, you can skip this note. But if you do, don't blame me for reading something tragic in this book.

This book will contain some of the mature themes and language which may not be suitable for some readers. And if you're underage, which I'm sure some of you will be, don't fret.

This book isn't heavily based on sexual themes but instead it's a more light and easy-going romantic story with spontaneous popping up spice.

Boring? Well, you can skip if you think so but if you stick with me till the end, I'm sure you'll be entertained on a rollercoaster ride of ground-shaking emotions.

Here's a little synopsis for anyone who's wondering about the story but is to laid-back to check it out—I've got you buddy!

• • •

Naomi West fled her wedding to the most feared billionaire of the state. Five years later, she has to come back home for work. But things take a different turn when she encounters Denzel Flynn, her ex. Naomi must do all she needs to keep Denzel away from her son.

However, Denzel has other plans for Naomi and her lover, Marcus. Denzel will do anything to get her back even if it means getting rid of her lover. But as they come together to solve their grudges, their enemies are hiding in the shadows, waiting to strike.  And their friends will abandon them. Naomi and Denzel can only trust themselves.

Although, how can Naomi trust Denzel when she's just a substitute for his ex?

******

"You can't keep dancing with the Devil and wonder why you're still in hell. It was my fault to trust you again." I created this hell for myself.

"In the end, it's her over me."

Tears of betrayal slide down my cheeks, and Denzel looks at me desperately. However, I don't care. I feel so much at once that I feel nothing at all.

I should've killed him when I had the chance.

• • •

Just a friendly reminder, I'd appreciate you with my heart if you decided to spare your free time and read this book. No pressure whatsoever.

Started Date: 18th Feb 2024

With Love,
writer_embers