CHAPTER 4 - "He's actually a nice guy, huh?"

Start from the beginning

I was about to eat when the door open. Oh it just Wither, eh.. nothing's special. I wish it's Skela.

"That smells good, did you cook something?" He asked. "Yeah.. i cook for the two of us.. your welcome." I said and start eating and it's so delicious.. so juicy!

"You're actually a nice guy, huh?" He said and chuckles, "sure, whatever." I said and not in a mood.. i am sometimes nice.. i help anyone if they need help.. am i nice? People says i am not.. i am a monster, they say.

__FAST FORWARD CAUSE I DON'T WANT DRAMA, JK__(oh yeah, after they eat, Skelly go to his dad's house and pack all his underwear)
--The Next Day--

I just woke up in a nightmare that i am kissing a BOY AND IT'S SOME SKELETON AND WE ARE KISSING IN THE DARK SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A WITHER OR JUST A NORMAL SKELETON!!! AHHHHHH

I sigh and looked traumatized.. i am not gay or bi.. my dad for sure will put me in adoption if i am in part of LGBTQ+..

"Are you okay, Skelly?" Wither asked that just came out of a shower. Damn.. he kinda.. nope just kidding.. "yeah.. just got nightmare.. a very scary nightmare.." i said and go down.

I immediately get ready, i eat, i shower and i put some clothes and now ready to leave to tell my bodyguard about the Blacksmith family and to meet Stray.

I had tell our plan to my bodyguards and they DISAGREE!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? Oh no!! This is really a mess.. my dad told them that they should not help me to anything cause it will just a trouble which is right now...

I told Stray about this and.. he panic which i would do too.. "what are we gonna do now??" He asked, still panicking. "Let's just get into our plan without my bodyguards.. i'm really sorry Stray.." i said. "Fine.. i hope we can save my sister.. this is all the fake emeralds, I can't do a million so i think it just a thousands." He said.

"That's fine, let's just go now." I said and start walking. "Hm.. if my dad found out about this he will gonna beat me more.." i said and sob. "But it's fine.. actually not but it's okay.." i said that i think i am talking to myself cause i saw Stray that look like doesn't even care. Nice, what a friend.

"Aren't all the hostile mobs and some players and villagers are now friends? What is with you and the Blacksmith?" I asked. "I borrow some money from them and i always said that i will pay but since my part time job is not paying me well and i still need to pay bills and buy some food.. the money i am earning is not enough.. and so they got impatient and did this." He explain in a cold tone.

"Oh.. how much money did you borrow?" I asked. "just a 500 thousands emeralds.." he said. "And you need to pay 5 Million emeralds, that's just not unfair." I said and it making me more angry.

"After we ran away from them.. go to my dorm and wait me in there while i try to talk to my dad to talk to them about this.."  i said. "Wait.. you lived in a dorm now?" He asked. "Well.. yeah, me and my dad got some problem.." i said. "I mean.. isn't it all the time?" He said and chuckles. "Let's just not talk about this.." i said and sigh.

(For readers, do you think that Skelly's dad hate Skelly?)

We got into the place they want to meet and those villagers is buff.. damn. Luckily, it's only 5 buff villagers and the leader.. and Stray's sister that look like a mess now.. oh shit.. did they do something bad to his sister?? Oh those guys.. i am not playing now. Even though i don't know Stray's sister, it's still my job to help him cause he always help me too..

"I see.. you bring a fellow skeleton.. is he a weakling just like you, Stray?" The leader ask and laugh maniacly. "Here is the emeralds.. now give me my sister back!" Stray said in serious.

They push Stray's sister into us and Stray throw a bag of fake emeralds. I look at Stray and he pick up his sister and he's ready to run. They pick up all the bags and they are grinning and we are now running away. "Hide Stray!!" I yell and go to different path.

"What!? This is all fake!! Boys, follow them!!" The leader yell and throw all the pebbles that painted and looked like a emerald. The buff villagers follow me and Stray. Luckily, Stray and his sister hide fast. Hopefully no one can find them. Meanwhile me.. a three buff villagers are following me.

I ran and ran, ahh!! My legs.. if i run more.. i will probably gonna break this!! Tch!! ... Oh there's a wall!! I will just gonna climb in there and jump in other side..

I climb at the wall and they just stare at me. I stand up in the top of the wall and holy cow it's so high.. i might get hurt myself in here.. i saw one of the buff villagers took out a gun and ready to shoot me.. fuck. "You all will never gonna catch me or kill me!!!!"

Wither's POV:

I am with my cousin, Skela and we are just about to throw some garbage.

I notice that there's a skeleton in the top of a wall.. huh? Why is he in there? Wait.. is that Skelly??

"Is that Skelly?" Skela whisper. "Yeah.. why is he in there?" I whisper back. "He's probably in trouble right now." Skela whisper and we throw the garbage.

"You all will never gonna catch me or kill me!!!!" Skelly yell and he got out of balance and was about to fall but i catch him in time. "Whoo.. that was close.." I said and Skelly 00 open his eyes and saw me.. he didn't speak and he look at Skela. "Skela!?" He said.. wow.

I put Skelly down and he tried to stand up but he can't. "I can't feel my legs.." he said and sob. Skela just pat his head and he blush. "What happened?" I asked.

"There are buff villagers that following me.. uhm.. can you deal with them? Maybe try to tie them up.." He said.. the audacity. "cause.. i heard that you can hack.. uhm.. maybe try to hack and tie them?" He said. "Fine.. but you owe me." I said and stand up. "Okay.. oh and.. teleport Stray and his sister in here.. they're in trouble too.. i will just gonna tell you later what really happened.." he said and i nod and float.

"Thank you and good luck.." he add more. I saw in the other side those villagers. I tie them up and they're fighting it but they're not strong enough to stop my hack. Hm they're all five..

I use my night vision to see someone hiding and immediately found Stray and his sister. I teleport them in Skelly and i go back to Skelly and ofcourse he is flirting with Skela.. the audacity.

"How.. huh? Wither?" Stray said. "Mhm.. Skelly told me to teleport you and your sister here.." i said and look at Skelly. "I can't feel my legs from running now.." Skelly said and sob.. kinda deserve it, not gonna lie.

"Uhm.. Wither.." before Skelly can finish his sentence i immediately teleport us in our dorm. "I know what you will gonna say.." i said and let Stray and his sister sit on a chair. "So uhm.. girl, what is your name?" Skela asked. "M-my n-name is.. Teyah.." The girl stray skeleton said that stuttering.

"Oh.. what a cute name.." Skela said and smile at her. "Okay.. Teyah, can you tell us what did they do to you?" Skelly asked that got Stray's attention.

-------TO BE CONTINUE------

Next Chapter: "Stop flirting Wither!!!"