CHAPTER 4 - "He's actually a nice guy, huh?"

ابدأ من البداية

"Your dad doesn't love you, does he?" I asked. He just stop and look at me. "I.. don't know." He said quietly and continue typing. "Tomorrow, Skela is gonna visit me here. Don't get excite too much." I said and he look at me in excite. What did i just say?

"Really?? Maybe being your roommate is not that bad." He said with a grin. "When will she gonna come?" He asked in excite. "I don't know, she will just gonna come whenever she wants." I said and stand up.

I wash my plate and put it back to where its belong, as i get ready Skelly in his bed watching something.. and now i am ready to leave.

"Can you clean our dorm later? I'm going now, don't you say no cause i am the one who cleaned this yesterday." I said and open the door. "Bye." I said and leave.

While i was on my way to my teacher's office, i saw someone familiar.. it's a wither skeleton. I saw his face and it's my other cousin.. the cousin that is my enemy too. You gotta be kidding me? I left my last school cause he's in there and now he's in here too? Is he following me or something? Damn it.

Skelly's POV:

How dare he told me to do something? What is he my dad? No way! I am not gonna clean this dorm.

I just scroll on this app called Mobbook, when someone texted me. "Huh? Oh.. it's Stray." I said and open his chat. (Mobbook = Facebook)

-On Chat-

Stray: Skelly
Stray: I need you and your bodyguards, tomorrow's afternoon..
Stray: you will gonna help me, right?
Stray: i am now gonna paint a lot of rocks into look like a emerald so that if we gave this first then they will gonna give my sister and we will just gonna run before they realize that it's fake.
Skelly: that's a great idea..
Skelly: If they realize before we can run far away from them, i will just gonna go somewhere to lead them to me while you and your sister is gonna hide to place that no one will found you both.
Stray: Alright, thank you so much Skelly.
Stray: This is all my fault.. now my sister is involve in this mess..
Stray: i wish they do nothing to her.. she's still a minor.
Skelly: How old is she?
Stray: she's still 14.. and if they do some disgusting thing on her.. i will gonna kill them..
Skelly: chill out dude, let's just pray that hopefully nothing happened to your sister.
Stray: yeah..
-Stray went offline-

-Off Chat-

Hm.. Stray really loves his sister huh? I mean ofcourse Stray loves his sister, he had nothing left to his family, it's just his sister and him left.

---2 HOURS LATER---

Damn it.. i have nothing to do!! This is so boring!!! Ugh, what am i gonna do? I don't go outside with no one.

Fine.. i'll just clean this dorm then. Tch, i am gonna get more bored and probably tired.

----1 HOUR LATER----

Finally.. i am done! And now.. it's really surprising that i cleaned. Now what?.. it's now afternoon.. maybe, i should try cooking.. i mean.. i don't know how to cook but i can try.. i guess.. i'll just watch a tutorial on Yutoob. (Yutoob = YouTube)

I check the fridge and it has almost nothing on it, there's a lot of can food.. alright then.. i will gonna go outside to buy some groceries.. damnit, now i am doing something that i don't even do!

I go outside and just buy some meat, vegetables, fruit and drinks to make the fridge full, hm.. i should buy a snack food too, that would be great. After i buy all the things i want, i go to my dorm and organize everything.

I get to cooking and ofcourse with my laptop to watch a tutorial, i cooked a "Steak with cream potato" now that is tasty! I hope it taste good cause right now, it's smell good~