CHAPTER 17 : Feeling sick?

Start from the beginning

"No, I'm alright, Jungkook." I replied, with no energy in my voice.

"But Ara-"

"No... I'm ok, Jungkook."

He sighed and went towards the medicine box, getting the pill.
"No... I don't need it-" I was interrupted by him.

"No, you need it and you will have it." he said and put the pill on the table. "Wait for some time... Hmm..." he caressed my head and went out of the room.

After some time, he entered the room with a bowl in his hand. It was some porridge.

He settled it down beside me and helped me to sit up straight.
"It was not needed, Jungkook." I said, feeling guilty for disturbing me at this hour.

"No, it's important, sweetheart. You need to eat something before taking the medicine. You didn't even eat dinner." he said softly and scooped some of the food in the spoon and held it in front of my mouth.
I ate it slowly.

Of course, my man's cooking skills are incredible. Even the porridge tastes delicious.

He made me eat the whole bowl, even when I was not having that much appetite, and eventually gave me the medicine.

He laid down beside me, covering me fully with the duvet. He hugged while pulling me closer to his chest by his hand on my waist.

"Your travel sickness is still not over." he said with a little relieved tone as I was feeling well now.

"Hmm... I still get sick after trips." I said snuggling into him more.

"It's ok, sweetheart. Now you should take some rest. We can even go to the doctor in the morning." he said, closing his eyes, settling his chin over my head.

"Hmm..." I hummed and closed my eyes to let the sleep consume me.

*****

I fluttered open my eyes when I felt some sunlight on my face. The first thing I saw after waking up was Jungkook smiling at me. His head was rested on his hand, and he looked directly into my eyes.

"Good morning, love." he said with his husky morning voice, his eyes smiling brightly.

"Good morning, darling." I said, mirroring his smile.

His eyes turned wide after hearing me. This was the first time, I addressed him with a 'nickname'. He is the only one giving me lovely names, but I never did it, until now.

"What did you say? Say it again." he said while giggling and smiling.

"What? I didn't say anything." I said teasingly and attempted to sit up, but he pulled me down again.

"Come on, don't lie. Say it again, love." he said, whining a little. He was being all cheesy and I never saw this side of him.

"What?" I asked, trying to hide the smile which was making its way on my lips because of the sulky man in front of me.

"Ara..." he said with a little annoyed tone.

Haha... He's so cute.

"Darling" I said lovingly, making him smile widely.
"Say it again." he said, caressing my head with his fingers, that stupid smile not leaving his face.

"Nope! I need to go." I said and pushed him away. Before he could catch me again, I entered the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

"Aish! Ara, open the door." he said while trying to open the door from the other side.

"No, I need to take a shower. So you can go away." I said, smiling widely.

"Well, I can also join you." he said, and I could feel the smirk on his face through the tone of his voice.

"Yah! You pervert! Get lost." I said, my face flushed red, while he went away laughing.

*****

I came downstairs and saw Jungkook sitting on the dining table, all ready to go to his work. Maybe he took a shower in another room.

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and walked towards him. While walking, I felt a little dizzy. I ignored it and stepped forward, but the surroundings became blurry. I could hear Jungkook calling out my name when I stumbled on my steps.

Before I could approach him, dizziness took over me and everything blacked out.

****
I opened my eyes, while trying to adjust my vision to the bright light. I noticed the surroundings and found myself on a hospital bed, while Jungkook was sitting beside me, on the stool near the bed, holding my hand in his.

"Ara! Are you okay? Feeling any pain? Anything? Do you feel dizzy? Does it hurt anywhere? Do you-" he started rambling as soon as he saw me waking up.

"I'm alright, Jungkook." I said with a calm voice.

"You don't know how worried I was?" he said while hugging me, my head resting on his chest.

The doctor entered the room and stood in front of us.

"Doctor Wang! Is she okay? Why did she faint?" Jungkook asked the doctor with concern in his eyes.

Aish! This man.

"She is perfectly fine. There is nothing to worry about, Mr. Jeon" the doctor said, smiling a little.

I heard Jungkook sighing in relief.

"Actually, the baby is also fine." he said in his professional voice.

Wait! B-Baby?

"Baby?" Jungkook blurted out the same thing, while frowning.

"Yes. Ms. Ara is ten weeks pregnant." the doctor replied, being confused at the question.

"P-Pregnant?" Jungkook whispered to himself.

My hands started shaking.
No... It can't be...
It's... It's not possible...
Ten weeks?
Tears started pricking my eyes.
It only meant one thing.
It's...
Taehyung's child.

"Don't forget to click that small star button

"Don't forget to click that small star button. Thank you."