CHAPTER 11 : The Date?

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“You didn't just touch my heartyou labelled it as yours

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“You didn't just touch my heart
you labelled it as yours.”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Jungkook

I just said yes to the marriage

I just said yes to the marriage. Ara.... Ara is ready to marry me.
I'm more than happy.
I answered in a hurry, like I was scared that she will go away from me if I waited for any other moment.

'I'm hoping that I didn't sound like a desperate man.'
I felt heat crawling to my neck and ears when everyone chuckled at me.
'Maybe I actually sounded that desperate.'

“The marriage is nearly about a month away, actually a little less than a month, as you know that we have flight after a month, so... I hope you both don't mind?” Mr. Min said, my dad agreeing with him.

Me and Ara nodded at the same time.
'Less than a month?'
She will belong to me. She'll be mine, in less than a month?
I smiled at the thought.
But... I hope she is actually happy with the marriage.

I looked up at her, she was shyly smiling, while talking to my mother, red tint on her cheeks.
'She is actually happy.'
So.... I'm happy too.
The girl I loved and I still love is going to be mine.
What's needed more than this?

“That's too good.” Mrs. Min said.
“Yeah! We always wanted you both together. My mom said, smiling widely.

“We were actually going to get you both engaged after your high school, but... My dad said.

What? Really?
Our parents were thinking to get us engaged after graduation?

“Yes... but... Jungkook decided to move to states for further studies, and Ara got herself a boyfriend.”
Mr. Min said with a little disappointment as things didn't went how he wanted.

I looked up at Ara and she was looking down at her lap. I know Taehyung was a good man, and they both fell out of love, but still, how difficult it was for Ara to tell her parents that the man she dated for seven years broke up with her.
I know that his father's conditions helped them to cut their ties with each other, but Ara's parents must be disappointed that Taehyung chose his company over Ara.
'I hope she is not lying to me that Taehyung treated her well. What if she is lying?'