CHAPTER 15 : Exchanged Rings

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“Because at the end of the day, You're the person I want to come home to

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“Because at the end of the day,
You're the person I want to come home to. You are the person I want to tell how my day went. You're the person I want to share my happiness, sadness, frustration and success with.”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Ara

I'm standing in front of a big mirror, staring at my reflection

I'm standing in front of a big mirror, staring at my reflection. I'm wearing a white dress, my hands holding flowers, and my hair tied up into a beautiful bun.
It's my wedding.

I'm more than nervous, my heart beating like crazy.
'Do every girl feel like this in their wedding?'
Because I'm feeling hella nervous. On one hand, it's because of my marriage, and on other hand, it's because I'm gonna leave my parents. My parents gave me everything I needed. They took care of me, never said a 'no' to me, raised me well, always gave me happiness and pampered me with love.
But now, it's so hard to leave them behind. Is it going to be easy to live without my parents?
Nope. I don't think so.

They have spoiled me so much with their love and care that now it became more than difficult to live without them.

Tears brimmed my eyes but I blinked them away. I always thought that when I'll get married, I'll not cry. But here I am, getting emotional. Last night, my dad started crying. He hugged me so tightly and just said one thing,“I never came to know when my princess grown up so fast” and he cried and cried. To make it worse, my mother joined my father, and later me too.
'Aish! I never thought it would be like this.'
Tears started pricking my eyes as I thought about last night.
'Oh! I don't want to cry now.'

Suddenly, a voice came from behind.
“Kitten”
I smiled at my nickname, which is given my loving cousin brother, Min Yoongi.

I turned around and looked at my cousin brother, standing in the doorway.
“Yoonie!” I smiled and hugged him, while I could feel him caressing my back. He is my cousin brother, but he takes care of me like my real brother. His name is Min Yoongi, but I call him Yoonie. It suits him.