CHAPTER 7 : The Heartbreak

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“I really wish we could have been everything I dreamed we would be, But I forgot to ask if you had the same dreams as me

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“I really wish we could have been everything I dreamed we would be,
But I forgot to ask if you had the same dreams as me.”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Jungkook

It's 7:00 PM in the evening

It's 7:00 PM in the evening. I am sitting on my desk, trying to focus my mind in study, so that I can distract myself from thinking that what is Ara doing with Taehyung.

But my efforts seems to go in vain. My mind is going back to Ara, again and again.

I close my books and thought of taking a hot shower.
After the shower, I put on a black hoodie with black trousers. I looked at the time and it was 7:36 PM.
“Didn't she came back till now?”
I wondered what could take that much time that she didn't came till now.

My thoughts came to an halt when I heard a knock on my door.
I went towards the door quickly and opened it.
It was Ara.
She entered the room quickly and close the door behind her.

I was going to ask her about what happened, but couldn't because of the sudden hug she gave me.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her.
“Ara? What happened?”
I asked her softly while caressing her hair. Her head was resting on my chest.

“He proposed me.”
She whispered slowly, while hugging me.

My heart stopped.
No. Please tell me it's a bad dream.

She released from the hug and her eyes were glistening with tears and a smile rested on her lips.

She was happy. Very happy.

She showed me her hand, where a ring settled on her ring finger.
'She said yes to him.'

Tears started pricking my eyes. My heart, which was till now having small cracks, now was broken into pieces.

“He is so sweet, Jungkook. He is such a caring and lovely boy.” she said, while her eyes showed happiness.

I looked at her with a small smile, so that she would not think that I wasn't happy for her.