Whatever you give, comes back to you in life, sooner or later, it always does.

Giving death... invites it back, it chases a person till the end, to the edge of the world. One can run, sprint, hide, but death finds you, for it follows you, and one day, catches up. And when the day comes, mothers and fathers are lost, buildings are burnt to ashes, brothers are killed, and sisters are stolen and sold and destroyed every night.

"I won't lie today, Soma. Bear with me? We will give you all the answers." Jin sighed, wanting to look at her face, just once. 

"Hobi hyung is the current leading Asian Mafia." Taehyung placed a hand on his shoulder, hoping to give him strength. "Yoongi Hyung is a Grey hat, a hacker." He continued. "Jin Hyung owns hospital chains worldwide, and Namjoon Hyung is a criminal lawyer." 

He took in a deep breath before continuing. "The rest three of us, are assassins." 

"We are all criminals." Jimin shrugged, slowly taking steps closer to the couch and finally settling on the armrest. 

"Soma look at me." Jin slowly spoke, watching her frame shiver as she cried into the blanket on her knee. "If in the past months, you have ever trusted me, even once, look at me, I beg of you." 

Surprisingly he saw her head raise slightly. out of the blanket, her ears had camouflaged into her hair so beautifully no one could tell she wasn't entirely human. His big beautiful blue eyes filled with tears looked at him, betrayed and broken.

"We may not all be good people sweetheart. But I promise," He started with a faint smile. "Every life we have ever taken did no good to the world. We have never been the reason of death for no  innocent souls."

"They were all monsters, and if killing them, makes me one too..." He laughed humourlessly "Then we apologize, my love, you have been living with monsters for a few months now..."

His hazel eyes reflected a deep, dark part of his life he never showed her before. He looked away releasing a sigh. 

"It pains us to be brutally honest with you, dear. But it is the truth." Namjoon spoke, trying to sound as compassionate as he could. 

"Our father wasn't always a man of violence, sweetheart. He had his reasons for choosing this path. And so did I." Jin spoke lastly. His hand moved forward again to grab the gun making Soma gasp and tremble. 

It was like his heart was torn out of his chest. She was terrified of him. But burying those feelings in his heart he stood up. Placing the gun back where it belonged. 

"Soma, we may not deserve this. But-" He took in a sharp breath before continuing. "We have all dared to give our hearts to you." She buried her face back into the blanket not wanting to deal with the current situation. She wished all of this never happened. 

"I promise, you won't be forced to do anything or to stay anywhere." Jin continued. 

"You can live anywhere you want, you can do whatever you like," Yoongi was the next one to add on. "You are still young, you can continue studying, whatever your heart desires. Don't worry about what it costs. We will have your back." 

Namjoon shrugged. "You can work if you'd like, live a normal life-" 

"Or- Or you could stay here," Jimin spoke boldly, all the heads in the room turned to him, except Soma whose body went stiff. All the guys wanted to say it, but none of them had the courage to.

"If you love any of us, you could be with him. No competition," He continued. "Or you don't have to love any of us, if you liked living here, you can continue doing it. Studying is possible here too-"