LVII

Whatever the humans didn't understand, they considered unnatural or even impossible. It was normal psychology, rather than critical thinking, it's easier to consider something impossible and move on, only a tiny percentage of people dared to face the aspects of life they didn't understand. Their names still shine bright in the books of history. 

But Soma wasn't ready to be one of them. 

As she turned around to close the large doors, she saw Namjoon, standing tall in his glory. His dark eyes stared directly at her, with love. His thin lips pulled into a soft smile and his hands stuffed formally into his trouser pockets. As she closed the door, her heart clenched.

Yes, definitely loved him too. What was happening?

this was crazy, confusing, and impossible. If she were to catch feelings for one of them, she would've considered placing her emotions on a pedestal, but right now? No way, she wanted all of her emotions to clump into a small ball of silk thread, that she could stuff into the back drawer of her closet and never take out again. 

"Soma, are you okay?" Jungkook's voice was concerned, her eyes shook before landing on him. his controller was now on the couch and his chocolate-doe eyes were looking straight into hers.

She felt a sigh escaping her lips. What was she going to do? 

"You know, I may not be good at using really heavy English words like Namjoon hyung, but, I am all ears if you ever want to talk." Soma, frowned as her lips pulled into an unintentional pout. 'But don't you take out limited time for fortnight? I don't wanna-'

"Hey let me tell you a secret." He grinned softly, leaning closer, his round eyes sparkled in joy as a charming grin spread on his lips. "Calling you in for games, movies, teaching you how to play, this is all a facade. I just want to spend time with you." He shrugs,

Soma's eyes enlarged a little as she bit down a shy smile. "Now come on, tell me." He took the controller out of her pale hands replacing them with his tan ones, his head litled as he eyes her movements.

Soma softly sighed. Trying to redirect her mind, the only next thing she could think of was her kiss, with Namjoon, a soft smile hooked on her lips and Jungkook frowned. "So-"

'Who was your first kiss?' Jungkook's eyes widen. The small sentence distracted him well, his cheeks flushed. "W-Well-" Soma's ears are erect as her tail sways actively behind her. Noting her excitement, Jungkook sighed.

"It was my tutor." Soma's eyes enlarge as Jungkook leans back on the couch. "Yes, she was older than me, a few years-" Soma quickly shifted a little closer to him, before stretching herself out and laying her head in his lap. Jungkook laughed as he watched her eyebrow wiggle teasingly. "Okay okay, a lot older."

Soma laughed, 'unforgettable still, wasn't it? I've read it is one of the most exciting moments of our lives, you remember it for a long time-'

"I won't lie to you Soma, I've had too many kisses, to remember any." Jungkook looked dead in her eye. He was bringing up a part of himself he never really loved. The playboy Jungkook who hooks up with girls and forgets them the next day. 

His words wiped off the smile, from Soma's face. 

Jungkook's throat dries too, he was lying, not for the most part, but he still was, has he shared a large number of kisses, yes he has. He was not saving himself for anyone, but now looking into Soma's blue eyes, as his fingers trace her messy black hair, he really wishes he had. After all, he remembered her.