XLVII

stretches arms "This is gonna be a long and fast ass chapter, my dudes, so- FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS-"

The young nine-year-old hazel-haired boy smiled as he swung his feet on the car seat, his dad talking to someone beside him. Jin looked out of the window as he sighed...

He'll see his mum after so long now. Ji-Yeon Kim was a famous and wealthy social worker, she started her tour last month around the world helping people in need, an amazing mother, a perfect wife, and the most beautiful human...

"Jin, don't move your feet, it's bad manners." Dong-Hyun Kim, Jin's father clicked his tongue softly as he placed his hand on Jin's knee softly. Jin smiled cheekily and nodded. "Sir, we have arrived." The driver from the front informed.

"Come on Champion, mum's here." He smiled gently at his 9-year-old boy, Jin grinned brightly and stepped out of the car holding his father's hand. After a few seconds, they saw the passengers coming out of the airport.

Dressed in a simple elegant peach dress, Ji-Yeon stepped out, a large grin spread on her husband's face as Jin yelled loudly, seeing his mother after so long was overwhelming. He broke from his father's hold and ran towards his mother.

The beautiful woman opened her arms and crouched down to his level with a welcoming smile as Jin slammed himself onto his mother's chest. His small arms wrapped around his mother tightly. Ji-Yeon smiled as a warm feeling rose in her chest. Her eyes teared after seeing her son.

"Omo~ My Jinie missed eomma so much~," Jin said nothing but harshly shook his head still buried in her chest. Ji-Yeon smiled, her hand softly patting her son's hair. She softly wrapped her arms around him as she picks him up.

Jin's legs wrap around her waist as he hugs her tighter, Ji-Yeon slowly walks closer to her husband as his arm softly comes forward to caress her cheeks. He leaned a little placing a soft kiss on her temple. 

Ji-Yeon teared as she softly smiled at him. "I missed you..." she whispers, "I missed you more love..." Dong-Hyun softly gestures to one of his men to keep his wife's luggage in the car, the guy slowly nodded his head and picked up the luggage. 

Mrs. Kim Ji-Yeon was a beautiful soul with a pure heart, but sadly, the poor lady was infertile, after the couple had lost hope of becoming parents in this life, Jin came into their life, a newborn kid who was orphaned just a few hours after his birth in Ji-Yeon's Nursing home.

God knows if it was fate or pure coincidence, When Ji-Yeon heard the soft cry of The hazel-haired boy from across the hallway of the hospital, it was like someone was calling her, her child crying out for his mother...

Just like that, Jin became the first kid of the Kims. After him came Namjoon, a few months old baby when Ji-Yeon decided to adopt him, that was when The couple decided, that two kids were enough. That is when the 1-year-old Yoongi fluttered their souls making an exception with his gummy smile, soon after came Hoseok, then Tae, and finally Jimin. 

"Get in mum! Get in! I want to tell you a lot! a lot! a lot of things!" Jin beamed with happiness as he quickly got into the Limo with his dad, Jiyeon smiled at her kid's excitement. Just as she took her first step into the car-

A loud bang deafened Jin, he heard his father's muffled scream as his mother's once soulful and happy face turned as pale as chalk. Beads of sweat trailed down his forehead as he saw his father getting off the Limo, and his mom lying lifeless on the ground right beside the car.