Viren got relaxed after hearing this as he was scared that maybe Naina will break off the engagement because of his stupidity.

Viren (put his hand on her which was on the car's window) : "Please tum apna time lo. I will remember my boundary and again sorry for this".

Naina removed her hand and said "Koi baat nahi. Chalen".

Viren nodded and they left for dhabha to meet her parents and friends. But he kept apologising to her during the drive and Naina asked him to stop doing that. After driving for around 30 minutes, they reached where Naina's parents and her friends were waiting. Viren was saying sorry for being late but Naina didn't wait for him to complete and went to Huda's car. All noticed this but didn't say anything as parents thought they may have got into a fight and her friends felt something had happened. Viren didn't like when Naina left him without saying anything and knows that it was his fault. Naina's father gave him a house key where they were staying as they forgot to give it earlier. Soon, they started their journey.

In Huda's car, Naina was upset and angry and was sitting in the back seat with closed eyes. All of her friends were looking at each other as who will ask her what happened with Viren. Alekh was sitting right at Pooja to whom left was Naina. He knows he has to ask as others are more scared of her than him.

Alekh : "Kya hua tere ko Naina. Kahe ko aisch baithi hain".

Naina (kept her eyes closed but knew her friends wanted to ask the same thing) : "Kya tum log mujhe kuch time akela chor doge please. I will tell you all after reaching home".

Pooja : "Thik hain Naina".

They remain quiet after that. As the car was moving, Naina was wondering why she reacted like this with Viren. Is she is not accepting him, did she not like when Viren touched or kissed her. Why is not giving him a chance or do not want to give. When he kissed, why did she feel that she was cheating on Rajveer Sir. Why can't she forget him, why Rajveer Sir is with her everywhere but didn't she want to leave him for his happiness. Naina felt restless and opened her eyes as don't know what to do and started crying. She hugged Pooja who was sitting with her. Her friends got scared for her and Huda pulled over the car.

Huda (looked back at Naina and asked in the concerned voice) : "Phoolan, kya ho gaya hain tujhe. Viren nae kuch kiya. Bata, abhi jaa kae muh thor dunga uska".

Alekh (was also concerned to see her like that) : "Bol na Naina. Koi locha hua hain".

Pooja : "Kya hua tere network ko, Naina. Bata na".

Ali : "Naina, please bataiye aap humhe".

Yudi : "Please don't scare us. Say something Naina".

Alekh (was getting worried) : "Huda, tu chal car ghuma, apun log us Viren se hi puch lete hain".

Naina broke the hug and wiped her tears. She was happy to see concern and fear for her. She thought not to spoil this journey with her friends as they are in the same place after so many years. She smiled and said

Naina : "I am fine. Bas, hum pata nahi kabh saath honge yahi soch kae dar gayi thi. Chalo, let's have fun. Huda, music start kar. Yudi jab hum bole song change kar diyo and don't listen to this Huda".

They all laughed after hearing her and were happy to see her like this but knows that she is hiding something. They decided to ask her later. Huda started the car and music. They were now enjoying their journey to Nanital.

In Rajveer's house, Shalini heard a loud noise of closing the door. She came out of her room and then heard the same noise again from Rajveer's room. She went quickly to check him as why he came early and is banging the doors. When she entered the room saw Rajveer sitting on the bed and was breathing heavily. Shalini went near him and found out that he was also sweating a lot. She gave him a glass of water which was in the bed's cabinet. He drank the water but was still sweating. He started blabbering and she was not able to understand what he was saying. She thought maybe he was having anxiety attacks and started rubbing his back to calm him down. Rajveer got up from bed and started searching for something in the cabinets then on the table. He was trying to find it very desperately and throwing things here and there. Shalini tried to stop him but he was not listening to her.