2 | The Meeting

It had been a few weeks since Jisung returned and he was already up to his neck in work. The boys were working tirelessly producing new music and attending meetings.

This one evening, after getting back from the gym together, Chan told the boys that they had a meeting over dinner with some company director.

Jisung and Changbin groaned in exhaustion but went to take a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes, only to see Chan wearing a black suit, white shirt and a black tie with pointy black shoes and his blonde hair slicked back.

"What are you wearing..?" The two youngers asked, not knowing whether to be concerned or laugh.

"What am I wearing? What are you wearing?" Chan asked in disbelief. He checked the time on his silver watch then pointed to their rooms and said, "Okay, you've got a few minutes to go and change into something else. I can call and postpone a little longer. Hurry."

Jisung and Changbin look at each other in confusion then back at Chan and asked what was going on. Chan just explained he also wasn't sure who it was, but their manager had told him it was pretty important and they need to dress nice to make a good first impression.

They batted their eyelids at the older for a moment but skidaddled back to their rooms when Chan yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?! GO CHANGE!"

"Who has a meeting this late?" Jisung whined because he was tired and Changbin complained because he was hungry.

"It's like having kids..." Chan sighed as he pulled up in front of the restaurant where a valet was waiting for them with a wide smile.

"Whoa, what is this place?" Jisung and Changbin shot up in excitement.

The valet bowed to the boys when they stepped out of Chan's car and took his keys to park it round back.

"We do not have the money to be eating at a place like this right now,"

"Please stop talking," Chan groaned, already looking exhausted just by the car ride there, "I want you both on your best behaviour."

"Yes, father," said Changbin and Jisung. Chan rolled his eyes and straightened out his suit before walking up the steps with his kids following him close behind, staring at everything in awe.

"Mr Park?" Chan asked politely as he approached to a handsome old man with slick back grey hair and a small goatee wearing a back turtleneck and black trousers, "Sorry to keep you waiting."

He looked up and put back on his glasses. "Ah, you must be 3RACHA," he smiled and stood up to greet the boys with a handshake, "Please, have a seat, my boys will be joining us soon."

They sat down and Jisung and Changbin immediately looked at the prices of the food. The colour drained from their faces.

"Don't worry," Mr Park chuckled, "Order whatever you want; dinner's on me."

Chan glared at Changbin and Jisung trying to contain their excitement and stay professional, then asked Mr Park when the rest of his people would be joining them.

"Here they are now," he replied with a proud smile, the three boys turn to see who he was looking at, "My most successful boys, Lee Felix and Hwang Hyunjin."

"No wayyyy, you guys are going to produce for our new show?" Felix squealed excitedly.

"You boys know each other?" Mr Park asked in surprise, "Hopefully things will be more smooth sailing than planned."

"Bang, Seo.." Hyunjin glanced at Jisung as he sat next to Felix, "Han. Nice suit."

"Gotta look presentable for a business meeting," Jisung replied, looking at Hyunjin's casual outfit.

Felix, Chan and Changbin looked at each other uncomfortably, noticing the intense glaring competition going on between Jisung and Hyunjin.

"Erm, should we, uh, start?" Chan asked, trying to change the tone of the evening.

"Hwang."

"Long time no see, Han," Hyunjin stared down at Jisung for a brief moment then looked over his shoulder at all their mutual friends inside, "So.. What? You're having some sort of party because you're back?"

"What do you want, Hwang?"

"You've not changed, huh? Don't worry, I'm leaving. I didn't know why I was being called here. I remember our agreement - we don't exist, right?" Hyunjin turned his back to Jisung and walked back out of the building.

Jisung huffed and shut the door. "I need to pee," he said, remembering he was on his way to the toilet before that lanky jerk disturbed him.

"I'm pleased to say this meeting has gone very well," Mr Park got up to leave, "I'm afraid I have something else to attend to now, but I look forward to working with you."

"Thank you, sir," Chan shook his hand, "For giving us the opportunity to work with you and the dinner of course."

"I can't wait to hear what you guys come up with!" Felix exclaimed then suddenly gasped, "You should come over to ours! We'll celebrate with brownies!"

"What?" Hyunjin and Jisung snapped their heads towards the others, "No."

//

"Just to be clear, I'm only here because Minho is terrifying," Hyunjin pouted grumpily with his arms crossed as he was forced to sit next to Jisung on the couch who was also pouting with his arms crossed, listening to Chan lecturing them about how they let their feelings almost ruin the dinner.

"I can't go home without Chan," Jisung huffed, "Come on, man, we got the deal. What's the problem?"

"Hey, don't interrupt Chan when he's telling you off," Minho told him off.

"Why are we here? The others are going to finish Lix's brownies," Hyunjin complained, his mouth watering at the sweet smell of Felix's chocolate brownies coming from the kitchen.

"Hey, don't interrupt Minho when he's telling you off," Chan told him off.

"You're both insane as each other..." Jisung whispered, "Why did I come back?"

"Listen, we'll be working together a lot for the next few months so I need you guys to at least try and get along, okay?" Chan pleaded, "Or just avoid each other or pretend you don't exist. Just don't make things any harder than they already are."