He places a plate in front of me and sits next to me with his plate in front of him. I thank him and take a bite of my sandwich. 

This is the most perfect grilled cheese I have ever eaten, I close my eyes as I slowly savor all the flavors in this. "Did you like it?" He asks pulling me out of my trance, "Like it? I love it." I smile at him and take another bite, "This is the most perfect grilled cheese I've ever had, thank you soo much" I don't even look up at him and continue munching on my sandwich. 

A wave of sadness hits me as I take the last bite, the awesomeness which was once in my hand is over. But I would kill to have a sandwich like that again. 

"Thank you" I thank him once again, "Don't mention it, anything for you Bambina" He say picking up the plates and putting it in the sink before getting me a glass of water. 

I put the glass of water to my mouth and the first sip makes me realize how thirst I actually am, I finish the entire glass in one go and hand it back to him. He chuckles looking at the was I drank the water and I look down embarrassed. 

"So I'm going to assume you're not sleepy," He says leaning on the kitchen counter and looking at me, I nod my head, "Why don't we do something until the others are up?" He asks. 

"What do you have in mind?" I ask knowing he already has something planned. 

2 hours later

"Uno" I shout again. 

We've been playing Uno for the past two hours, and I've won every single game till now. Frank looks at me wanting to bury me alive for this and looking back at his 10 cards in his hand. 

Haha, I'm winning again. He pulls out a red 4 and puts it on the previous card. 

I immediately throw down my green 4 on top of his card and throw my hands up in the air to celebrate, "I win" again. 

He groans as he throws his remaining cards down, "I give up, I can't do this anymore" clearly frustrated. Ha ha sore looser. 

"Wait what?" I hear a voice behind me, I turn around and find Matteo and Aurelio looking at us in amusement, "There's no way Frank lost, he always wins whenever we all play" Matteo speaks up. 

Aurelio walks up to me and places his hands forward for a high five, I return his hi-five before turning towards Matteo, "Well, believe it, he lost every single game since we started playing" I say in excitement. 

"How long have you guys been playing for?" Aurelio asks, "Since 2.30 or 3am i guess" Francesco replies. "Why did you wake up that early Sylvie, did anything happen?" Aurelio questions me, concern written all over his face. 

"I'm fine, I had just had enough sleep during the day yesterday, probably woke up early because of that" I notice his concern turn into a smile after I tell him that. 

"How about we take a trip to the park nearby, the weather is nice outside and maybe we can even catch the sunrise" Matteo suggests, it has been a long time since I've gone outside, I wouldn't really mind. 

And if Matteo is accompanying me, atleast I won't be alone.

"We could even visit the beach on the way back" he adds, now I'm invested in this. "Let's go" I agree and even before anyone could stop me or say anything I'm already wheeling myself to the gate. 

"Wait, the ramp outside the house is not yet installed, so someone will have to carry you down the entrance" Francesco stops me before I open the doors. 

Francesco jogs up to me and looks at me for permission to carry me, I quickly give him a nod and he lifts me right up, once we're down the stairs, I look back to see Matteo running down the stairs with the Wheelchair in his arms.