~ 24 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

After having dinner, Sravya and Siri were lying on the bed and talking, or, to be precise, Sravya was listening to Siri's talks. She was narrating the story of a Korean drama that she had watched recently. Sravya looked at Siri and shook her head in disbelief. Though she looks like her Anju Atta, she inherited all the traits of her Adi Mama. Everyone in the family misses him a lot, and it hurts them even now that he isn't with them anymore. She cannot understand the depth of the pain that Anjali, Siri, and Vikram are going through.

Siri looked at Sravya, who was lost in her thoughts, and poked her cheeks, making Sravya look at her.

Siri pouted and said, "You weren't paying attention to me."

Sravya held her ears and said, "I'm sorry. You continue."

Siri smiled cheekily and continued her story narration, making Sravya sigh. Sravya was listening to Siri's talks when her phone pinged with a message.

She unlocked her mobile and saw that it's Surya who messaged her. She opened the chat box and frowned as she read the message.

"Where is my outfit?" texted Surya.

"Which outfit?" replied Sravya.

"You have designed an outfit for my sister and sent the design to her to ask her opinion, but you haven't sent the design of my outfit," texted Surya.

"I have thought that you won't be coming. Moreover, why do you want me to design an outfit for you?" replied Sravya.

"Because your designs are as beautiful as you. So, how would I miss the chance to wear an outfit designed by an angel like you?" texted Surya.

Sravya smiled, reading the text, and bit her lips to control her blush.

"Who is that handsome boy, who made my Vadina blush?" asked Siri, smiling mischievously.

That's when Sravya realised that Siri was there beside her and cursed herself for getting lost without realising the surroundings and for forgetting the presence of a little devil beside her who leaves no chance to tease the others.

Sravya composed herself and said, "No one. I just saw a post as I was scrolling through Instagram that made me blush."

Siri folded her hands, raised her eyebrow, and asked, "And you want me to believe that?"

"Of course! It's up to you to believe me or not," said Sravya, shrugging her shoulders.

"Then show it to me too," said Siri.

Sravya thought for a second and said, "You aren't 18 yet. So, you aren't allowed to see that."

"Is it?" asked Siri, narrowing her eyes.