~ 17 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Sravya and Surya were done with their exams. Finally, it was Sravya and Mahira's graduation day. Sravya, Jhansi, Mahira, and her mother, Pallavi, are going to the college together. Raghav went to Delhi on a business meeting, or rather, she sent him forcefully. He wanted to cancel the meeting, but Sravya ordered him to go as she didn't want him to leave an important meeting for her. He is already wrapping up all his work, as the three of them are going on a tour after a week. So, she asked him to go when he didn't want to go there, as he would miss an important day in his daughter's life.

Mahira packed all her things with the help of Sravya. She is going to leave for Hyderabad after two days. Sravya requested that she be with her for a few days. Mahira couldn't say no to her, so she said that she would be there for two days, as after the next week she and Ram are going on a tour.

Jhansi is helping Sravya wear a saree, while Sravya is sulking. Sravya isn't a big fan of sarees. But her mother requested that she wear a saree. Even on the farewell day, she wore it; it was mandatory.

"Stop sulking, first. Look how beautiful you are looking," Jhansi said, pinning her pallu.

Sravya looked at herself in the mirror and said, "Not bad."

Jhansi hit her head and said, "Not bad, haa. You look elegant."

Sravya stuck her tongue out and said, "Kaki pilla kaki ki eppudu mudde, Amma. (For the crow, its young one is always the loveliest.)"

Jhansi shook her head and said, "I can't say anything to you."

Sravya wore a yellow handwoven striped half-and-half silk saree and teamed it up with a white high-neck long blouse. She completed her look with long statement earrings and straight hair, centre-parted.

 She completed her look with long statement earrings and straight hair, centre-parted

(Sravya's attire)

"By the way, I'm sure Nanna would have locked you up in your room itself if he looked at you now," said Sravya, winking at her mother.