The Choice

There was strange wailing sound coming from the next room. Steve pushed Hannah behind him and pressed finger to his lip telling her to be quiet. He pulled out a gun getting ready to defend Hannah and himself. As they got closer to the door the the wailing got louder and louder Hannah gripped Steve's arm clearly frightened at the noise. "Stay behind me Hannah and I say run you run, do you understand me?" Steve whispered Hannah only nodded in agreement.

Steve was right in front of the door when he kicked it open to a large room and weird equipment as the wailing had stopped it was silent. In the center of the room was a chair and strapped to the chair was a women with dark brown hair. Steve stopped in his tracks and lowered the gun. " Oh my god  Peggy is that you?" shouted Steve as he ran to the women in the chair. Peggy looked around and confused and started to cry " Steve oh my god is that you?" She asked with tears down her face. Steve nodded and brushed tears from her face. " I am here doll" he replied. Hannah watched from afar not noticing anything but Steve and Peggy Carter his old flame. All of sudden a hand covered her mouth, Hannah started to let out a muffled scream. Steve turned his head to see Rumlow holding on to Hannah. He started to run to he but Rumlow cocked a gun pointing at Hannah's head.  " I wouldn't step any closer captain you have a choice to make and only one choice my dear Captain love of your life or the women who love you" he laughs. Steve gives Hannah look apologetic look and unstraps Carter from the chair lifts her bridal style and starts to walk out the door. 

Hannah stood there in shock as the man she loves leave her behind without a second look. He didn't even give a second thought he chose her the women that who has had his heart forever and shattering hers. Rumlow just laughs "Well darling we are going to have so much fun" he says in a sinster tone. Hannah woke up by screaming she was gasping. She looked around she was safe in her bedroom. Bucky came burst into her room " Are you okay doll?" he asked sitting on her bed. Hannah just nodded "Just a a bad dream is all" said Hannah. Bucky just pulls her close " It's okay doll I am here I will protect you" said Bucky. Hannah just leans in " At least I know you would" replied Hannah.

This was a prompt write 😬