Maybe

Hannah ran out to the balcony tears just streaming down her face. She found bench and sat down looking around New York City and sounds of cars beeping their horns or the distance sound of a police car filled her ears. She shook her head "He knew, he knew how I felt and just ignored it matter of fact thought he could do better" Hannah thought to herself. There was a sharp pain that spread throughout her chest she started to breathe heavily it's was as if her heart shattered. "How could I be so freaking stupid for six years I have loved him and I never stood a chance" Hannah screamed in her mind. She had basically curled up in a ball sobbing.

Hannah felt someone sit next her which startled her making start to fall off the bench but arms wrapped around her catching her quickly. "Hey gotcha there Doll" said a voice that Hannah knew she looked up to see Bucky and his soul stirring eyes looking back her with much concern. "Oh Bucky what wrong with me? Why couldn't he love me?" She sobbed into his arms. Bucky just held her for a few moments before pulling away and lifting her chin with his normal hand. "Hannah you listen to me now there is NOTHING wrong with you" responded Bucky firmly. Hannah just shook her head but Bucky stopped her and took both hands to held her head so she could look at him directly.

"Hannah Olivia Banner you have to believe me when I say there is absolutely nothing wrong with you, I mean how could there be you are so kind and loving to all people and so intelligent I mean you figure things out that baffle Tony and your brother and your laughter is soo contagious and I don't how many time you make me laugh just by you laughing and you are so beautiful you make my mind go blank" said Bucky with his own eyes filled with tears. Hannah bit her lip as the tears were still flowing "Bucky... you don't have to lie..I know that... I not very pretty" stammered Hannah. Bucky shook his head and his eyes narrowed "Hannah I am not lying you're so beautiful, maybe think for one second that Steve is the blind one for not seeing a kindhearted and loving women before him, Maybe Steve the biggest idiot in the world for not taking a chance on a women who would love him for him and not his fame, Maybe Steve is just a ass" replied Bucky firmly. 

Hannah pulled away from Bucky and wiped the tears from her face. "I am just going to have maybe face the truth and realize that I am going to be alone" said Hannah bitterly. Bucky sighed "Maybe or just maybe you will realize that there is someone is who completely and utterly in love with you right in front of you" responded Bucky quietly. Hannah blink in surprise and looked at Bucky who was just staring at her waiting for her response. "Bucky...I" she started to say something but he interrupted her. "Forget it doll I never should have said anything" said Bucky tensely. Hannah sighed "Bucky let me finish right now I am heartbroken and still in love with Steve" she mumbled pausing for a second before continuing. "Maybe if you give me a little time we can see where this can go but I will need time and maybe some friendship." said Hannah. Bucky nodded and gave her a small smile before placing kiss on her forehead before pulling back and whispering "Of course doll now I think we should find your brother cause when I was leaving he looking a little green and Nat was trying to keep him calm" said Bucky. Hannah's eyes widen and nodded and started to walked to the door but stopped and held out her hand to Bucky who gladly took and they walked inside together.