"As we stand on the precipice of this battle, we must remember the sacrifices of those who came before us. We fight not only for our world but for the very essence of freedom, for the right to determine our own destinies. The Inner Sanctum is the fortress of our enemy, but it shall become the tomb of their tyranny.

Today, we are not just a coalition of nations; we are the defenders of hope, the guardians of liberty. From the ashes of Beacon to the shores of Atlas, we have faced adversity, but united, we stand tall against the darkness.

The sacrifices of those who have fallen in the defense of Remnant and Earth will not be in vain. We carry their memory, their courage, and their spirit into battle. Let the Nazis feel the weight of our resolve, for they have awakened a force that will not be silenced.

Soldiers, marines, sailors, airmen, jaegers, and hunters, today we march against the tyranny that threatens our existence. We fight for a future where the light of freedom dispels the shadows of oppression. Stand together, fight together, and we shall emerge victorious.

For the Free World! For Remnant! For Terra!" General Rimmy declared, his voice echoing through the communication systems of the entire fleet.

As the rallying cry resonated across the vast expanse of the Mantle Sea, the fleet began its coordinated advance towards the Inner Sanctum. The sound of engines, the churning of waves, and the determined spirit of the allied forces merged into a symphony of war. 

"COME ON MEN! LET'S SHOW THEM THE MIGHT OF THE FREE WORLD!" Sargent Doran yelled in his typical Drill Sargent tone, but this time, this is a rally cry.

The soldiers that were on the Port of Vale, under the command of Sargent Dornan, felt the surge of energy from their commanding officer. Their training, discipline, and the shared purpose of defending their world fueled their determination. With a resounding battle cry, they charged forward, ready to face whatever challenges awaited them.

The atmosphere on the port transformed as American and Remnant forces joined together, preparing for the impending conflict. The memories of past battles and the weight of their responsibility pressed upon them, but the soldiers remained steadfast. It was a united front against the encroaching darkness, a testament to the resilience of those who fought for freedom.

As they advanced, the soldiers could see the remnants of the once bustling port now transformed into a strategic military staging area. The significance of their mission was clear – to hold the line, defend their home, and repel the Nazi forces that threatened to bring chaos and tyranny.

Sargent Dornan continued to lead with vigor, barking orders and words of encouragement. His soldiers, a diverse group of individuals from both Remnant and the remains of Earth, moved forward with purpose, their determination unwavering.

Many of the soldiers and Marines got on the landing boats, with many getting into the vehicles. the Landing boats, named the LV 43 'Marvin' Landing craft the the LV 422 'Nemo' are the perfect examples of the well prepare boats. the Marvin are for Vehicles while the Nemo is for infantry. The Marvin can carry easily around 4 vehicles or tanks. while the Nemo can hold up to a Platoon of men

Soldiers and Marines, armed and geared for battle, embarked upon these landing craft with a mix of anticipation and determination. The rhythmic hum of engines and the salty scent of the sea surrounded them as they prepared for the impending landing. Their faces bore the weight of the mission, knowing that the outcome could shape the fate of both worlds.

As the landing boats filled, the soldiers inside exchanged glances, sharing silent nods and words of reassurance. The camaraderie between Remnant and Earth forces grew stronger with every passing moment. They were bound by a common purpose – to defend their homes against an existential threat.