chapter 9

"speaking/yelling"

'thinking'

*ACTION! *

Mountain Glenn, Vale

"Oh, you got to be kidding Me!" Roman said as he and his group pointed their weapons at the huntsman, which in turn pointe their weapons at them.

"You..." Roman started to say before looking at them and where they were. "didn't find our hideout yet, right?"

"So, it was your hideout that we were trying to find, wasn't it?" Oobleck said to the criminal.

"'was' the right saying their huntsman because we lost contact with them this morning." Roman explained.

"Uh Roman? I didn't think you were supposed to say that." One of the WF grunts said to him.

"Wait," Nathanial said looking at Oobleck. "When was the Grimm exterminating was sent out?"

"Around seven o clock this morning." Oobleck answered.

"And when did you lose contact with your hideout?" Nathanial continues to ask.

"Around seven-thirty." The corporal said.

"What's in your mind young man?" Oobleck asked Nathanial.

"Well 7:00 was four hours ago. And with a thirty-minute time when they lost contact with the hideout, gave me the impression that there is a third party here." Nathanial explained. With nods coming from mostly everyone.

"That seems to be the case; however, we are here to find Grimm but the only one we found was that tortured one. So now we might find a criminal's operation." Oobleck said getting glares from Roman and some of the fang.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but we need a truce." Willow said to both the professor and students which made the look at her.

"What!? You want us to work with terrorists?" Weiss scream at her.

"It the most likely outcome of this if there was a third party here. So, we need everyone we can get." Oobleck said before feeling a slight rumble from the ground. "Inside one of the buildings now!" He said getting the students and criminals to hide in one of the buildings. It wasn't long before they found out why.

Just after the last person got in a building, out on the corner was three trucks that the fang used. only the windows are tinted, and they had covers on them.

The vehicles were going on the road before one of them hit a pothole in the ground, making a bleeding arm go out of the back of it as they left the city.

"Well, I guess we found what happened to the hideout." Roman said to the grunts.

"Why are they using our vehicles instead?" A woodland fang member asked the thief who shrugged.

After that, the two groups wonder around the destroyed city with Oobleck asking questions to _WBY on why they were Huntress. Yang answered she was a thrill seeker, Weiss said to hold her family honor, and Blake want to fight for equality. Oobleck the walk toward Ruby who was playing with Zwei before noticing him.

"Sorry! are we ready to keep going?" Ruby said to the Doctor, who look around.

"No, I believe that will have to do for today. It's going to be dark soon." Oobleck said as he throws his bag to Yang, who caught it.

"Ruby, Nathanial, you come with me to secure the perimeter, the rest of you, build up camp in that building." Oobleck said to the group who look at an abandon hotel. "Oh, and make sure there are no creatures." he added.