~Chapter: eight~

Hayden pov

After a some bays people new how old I was and that Luke is my son and they didn't mind and they love Luke well everyone did and they treated him like a minim hand as he has a pin but with red fire as today was they day Ben and Mal celebrating there engagement so when Mal and Ben walk in front of me and Luke as we held hand and follow them as we walk past everyone we bow but when Luke look at Dizzy he bow and wink at her and she blush while I chuckled at him and follow Mal and Ben. But as we go to the top and to the balcony as Luke stands next to Mal while I'm next to him.

'Lady Mal and I wanna thank you for celebrating our with us today. I couldn't be prouder or happier to call you my Queen. So' Ben said as well all held our drinks out to the future Queen.

'Raise your glasses. To our future Queen of Auradon' Ben said as everyone copy him as everyone takes a sip of there drink as I look at Luke and rube his hair as he hits my hands away as the dragons sit on the building behind us.

'Speech, Your Special-ness' Carlos says as he holds up his cup.

'Speech, Your Fancy One' Jay says as everyone laugh even the dragons. As we all look at Mal while Luke grabs his Aunts hand as she looks at him.

'I can't' Mal said as she look up at me then to everyone.

'I can't be Queen of Auradon' Mal says as Ben looks at her and holds her other hand.

'Mal?' Be said as he looks at me and Luke as we shrug our shoulder.

'I can't turn my back on the Isle. We made a decision... to close the barrier forever.' Mal said as Luke looks at Dizzy and the twins as they look at him and me.

'And it was my idea. But's it's wrong. I've learned... that you can't live in fear... because it doesn't actually protect you form anything. You never know where the bad is gonna come from. And you never know where the heroes are gonna come from either. With out Hayden friends Uma and Gil and his boyfriend Harry, Auradon would be gone. And with out Hades and Luke... my father and nephew...' Mal said as the crowd gasps as they did not know Mal was my sister and Luke aunt.

'Audrey and Hayden would be gone.' As everyone look at both me and Audrey as I hold Luke's shoulder and look at Mal with a big smile on my face.

'We are all capable of good and bad, no matter which side of the barrier we come from. And that's why I can't be Queen and leave them with out someone to rule them and that can not be me. It should be my brother.' Mal said as I look at her surprised and I look down at Luke as he look the same.

'And I think it's time that we take the barrier down forever' Mal said as she walk over to me and take my crown and pin and Luke's pin and the fire goes of as she give them to one of the guards behind us as I smiled at her.

'We can't do that' The Beast said as Ben looks at us smiling.

'It's up to us, Dad' Ben said to his dad as he looks at him then at the crowd.

'I choose to be king who moves forward it's time for forgiveness. It's time for a new beginnings. The barrier will come down.' Ben said as everyone cheers as Mal and Ben look at me and they smile.

'Bring it down, Hayden. Luke' Ben said as me and Luke look at each other. As I look at Carlos, Jay and Evie to come up here.

'Yeah and I'm not doing it alone' I said to Mal as Fairy Godmother walks over to me and gives me her wand as the other stand behind me and Luke as we look forward.

'To make the world a better place...' I said as I look at the other to join me.

'We have to do it face to face' as I then wave the wand at the barrier as it then opens and the dark cloud goes away as everyone starts cheering as well all laugh and watch the brig magicly come to life as I hold my son's hand as we both smile at each other as Violet-river and White-river fly over to the Isle of the lost and roars to let them know that they are free as I walk over to Fairy Godmother and give her the wand as we then hug as Mal walk over to the end and starts to sing as Luke as I laugh at her as we know the other are going to sing as well.