~Chapter: six~

Hayden pov

As we are outside Fairy Godmothers cottage Ben told us all the say quiet while Drogon and Hook-river where in the sky's flying above. As we gotten closer me and Mal held our embers. But when Ben kicks the door they all looks around as Harry sits me down with Luke holding my hand as my other one was holding the ember that rest on my chest. And Rose standing behind us.

'She's not upstairs' Jay says to me as I moan in pain but then there was banging on the door from then inside. And it was coming from behind Ben so the other walk over to it as Ben looks though the small window and then opens it only to see Chad.

'Chad?' Ben said as he looks at him surprised.

'I want my mommy' Chad said as Luke chuckles at him so then Ben goes to help him up but Chad moves away.

'It's okay. What happened, buddy?' Ben asks Chad as he helps him up and Chad looks around then at Harry who is standing behind Ben.

'Hmm. Ben, Ben!' Chad says as he looks at Ben and grabs his face.

'Your face. She's gone? Huh?' As he looks at me then he screams.

'Mommy help me! Oh the doors open. I'm free from the monster in the room. Freedom!' Chad said as he runs out and I look at my hands then at Harry.

'Am I that scary Harry' I ask him as he walks over and holds my face.

'You could never be scary in my eye I think you look hot with the lines and that scar over your eye my sexy hot God' Harry said as he give me kisses all over my face as Luke laughs and I chuckled. As he then helps me up as the others walk out. As Rose chuckled at us.

'Ooh. All right. Let's get this Audrey chick taken care of already.' Uma says as we all laugh. As Uma looks at Rose and they both smiled and hold hands

'What do you say girls. Time to wrap things up?' Uma said as Mal and her fist bump as Uma and Rose then walk over to me, Harry and Luke as she messes Luke hair up as I laugh at the with Harry and Rose

'You one day you're gonna have to tell me how you guys all got teamed up.' Ben says as he puts his arm around Mal.

'Actually, Mal promised to let all the kids off the Isle once with is over' Evie said as she looks at all of us but I look down and leaned on Harry.

'Actually I have to tell you guys something. Um... I lied to you. The kids won't be coming of the Isle.' Mal say as the others look at me and I hold my chest and had my head down.

'What does she mean Hayden?' Jay ask me so I look up at them all.

'Mal planed with Beast, Bell and Fairy Godmother that the program is shut down, and I did not agree to it as I have work hard to get were we are now.' I said to them as they all look hurt and angry but not at me.

'And the barrier... will be closed for good' Mal said as Harry holds his hook at Mal and grunts.

'For Auradon's safety' Ben said as he looks at me sad as I hold onto Harry as I could tell he was sad and angry as he hides his face in my neck.

'Hold up. So we're saving your precious people and your behinds for a lie. I knew it was a mistake to trust you. You're always out for yourself. When Hayden did everything he could to get people off that Island just to come here and now that's all gone. Everyone on that Isle loves him and he did things for them more then there own family could' Uma said as she walk over to me and Harry moves away from me and over to Ben as Rose has her hands on my shoulders.

'And you, King Benny... you're probably just gonna throw us all back inside and take me away from my God. You do not desire to be King. Hayden does' Harry said as he walks back over to me and Luke and holds us both. While Uma and Rose hold hands again.