~Chapter: four~

Hayden pov

After Mal said that our dad was silent as Mal puts her hand out for the ember he looks at her and pushes her hand away.

'Hold, please' As the room turn blue and I know that our dad is going to sing.

When they finish me and Luke look at each other am we where both laughing at them.

'Do you want to make up for being a lousy dad? Give me the ember' Mal said as she puts her hand out again.

'The ember only works for me Hayden and someone else' Hades says as he looks at me and winks as I chuckled.

'No. It'll work for me. We're blood.' Mal said as she looks at me then our dad as h chuckled.

'You're only half Hades, Hayden's mother was human so his full and the other one look a bit like there mother but they were human as well. The ember won't do everything for you that it does for me and my son' Hades says as he looks at Mal in the eyes.

'I'll take my chances.' Mal says as they both look at each other for a long time until Hades gives it her so she then walks away as Luke helps me up.

'If you get it wet, it's game over' As she walks at he turns to me and smiles.

'That's my girl, Now my little god and sweet boy. I need you to not use your magic at all my little god or it will happen faster. And I have miss you my little god' Hades says to me as he hugs both me and Luke. So I then pull away and nodded my head as Luke helps me walk out so when we catch up with Mal and Cilia.

'I guess that's the reason why he's always asking about you.' Cilia said as she stop to look at us both.

'Evie is the only one who knows that's he's my dad. And as far as I'm concerned, he doesn't even exist for me' Mal said to her as she looks at me.

'When did we tell Evie because I can not remember Mal' As she chuckled and held my other side.

'We did but you need to tell me who the other person that can hold the ember and who did mother tell someone to do something to you' As we follow Cilia and I sake my head.

'Now that is for another time where we are not in this mess now Luke, Mal follow Cilia' I said as they both laugh.

'You are heavy old man' Luke said as Mal laugh.

'Hey I'm only twenty one sweet boy' As he looks at me with a face.

'Yeah old' He said as Mal laugh even more.

'You are lucky I like you sweet boy' As we follow Cilia and then we met up with the other and walk to the gate as I use my magic to make the dragons bigger and I held my chest as I could fell it going down my neck.

'All right. Get in, get out.' Mal said as we walk closer to the barrier.

'Jay, you're good?' Mal ask him as she help Luke hold me.

'Yeah.' Jay says as he looks at me sad but I don't want any of them to feel sad.

'Okay. Hold on.' Mal says as Jay as he open the barrier  and we all walk out and Mal holds the ember and as we walk out Mal fells the power and so do I but not as good as before so I then look at Mal only to see blue in her hair like mine and I chuckled but then I could hear footsteps behind us so I turn my head to see Gil and Harry jump throw just in time.