~Chapter: Seven~

Luke pov

As we all sit in Audrey room while Audrey asleep on her bed Hayden was asleep on her sofa as Mal, Evie sit by Audrey as the other walk around but me, Harry, Uma, Gil and Rose as we all sit around.

'There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this and Hayden, and that's Hades' Mal said as she looks at Evie.

'Hades? He wouldn't do it. I wouldn't risk it' Ben said as I role my eyes as stud up and walk over to him.

'Yeah he would. Grandad would help dad as dads his son so shut up King Ben and Mal's Hades daughter also my half annuity dad's half sister' As I said that I then notice what I had just said.

'What your Hayden's son' Mal said as she looks at me with tears in her eye as she now knows what her mom did.

'But your the son of Queen of hearts' Uma said as she looks at me as Harry hold Haydens hand as looks at me hurt.

'Well my mom rape dad when he eighteen I think by the order of Mal's mom. But my mom the Queen of nothing didn't love me like dad did but dad didn't know what he was doing when I was a baby so Grandad help him until dad got the hang of it I mean his twenty one and I'm fourteen' as I look a them all then at my dad.

'Hayden told me he had a son' Harry said as he looks at me with a smile.

'No wonder why I like you so quickly, you where like you dad then man I loved so much' Harry says as he smiles at me.

'So I have had a nephew this hole time.' Mal says as she walk over to me.

'Yeah, dad wanted to tell all of you but he thought you would hate him because he had me which was not under his control.' I said as I hold the embers dad gave me.

'So you where the other beam of light then.' Uma said as she looks at me and I chuckled.

'But why are your embers red and not blue like Hayden's' Carlos said as he looks at them.

'Well its because my power are red and so is my fire that comes out my hair' As I made my eyes red and red fire come out me hair as they all laugh.

'Well you only have your moms colour and hair. But you do look like you dad' Rose said as I look at Ben.

'Please let Grandad come he can help Audrey and my dad' As I look at him then at Mal then back at him.

'Well, I'll have to send guards to get him' Ben said as he looks at me with a smile and I smiled back.

'Maybe I can hitch a ride.' Uma said as we all look at her.

'The Isle is my home. Someone needs to be there to protect it. While Hayden's asleep' Uma said as they all laugh. But I walk over to my dad as Harry sat by him as I sat next to dads body and look at the other.

'The Isle will be in very good hands.' Mal said as she looks at Uma then at Harry as he is sat next to me.

'Can I go, too?' Celia ask Mal as I look at her.

'But what about Dizzy and the twin Celia' I said as she looks at me and had a sad smile.

'I wish I could be in both places Luke but I miss my dad and you know have your again' Celia said as I nodded my head in understanding.

'I really think that Evie was right. And... I do think that we could've been friends' Mal said as she looks at both Uma and Harry as Harry plays with a ring that I think dad had gotten him.

'And I'm really sorry that I lied to all of you guys. You deserved so much better than that.' Mal said as I chuckled and then someone kick my foot so I look up to see Harry smiling at me and he patted him lap for me to sit on as dad sort of take over the sofa so I did as we both watch dad.