ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
🝮
"On one occasion."

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 while he was speaking on the phone with his wife.

I played with the coils of my hair nervously, I hope she said yes. I hope she wasn't a bitch.

Mr Anderson was on his phone in the corner, I stared as he ran his hand through his black hair.

"What did she say?" I intrude

"Kali I'm speaking." He turned to look at me.

"Sorry." I mumbled to myself.

My attention gazes over to my phone which was ringing, my mother April was calling me. "Shit." I said

"Hm?"

"My mother is fucking calling me."

"Answer."

"No I can't."

"Hold on." He said to his phone.
Mr. Anderson headed towards me and took my phone out of my hands, he stares into my eyes as he presses the accept button on the screen.

"Kali where the fuck are you!?" April said on the other end.

"Not Kali." Mr Anderson sighs in annoyance.

"Where is Kali?"

"She's Here,

"With me actually." He sounded assertive

"She should be here by now, why is she still at the school? It's 3:00pm." April sounds defensive

"She's actually staying so she get some of her work done."

April scoffs on the other end, "I honestly don't care about the brat! I hate her, I just want these fucking dishes clean." April said on the other end

Mr. Anderson chuckles slightly, "I guess you don't mind her staying with me then."

"She's legally a adult I don't give a fuck! she treats me like shit, I don't want her toxicity in my household- she doesn't even listen to me."

"Oh shut the fuck up." Mr Anderson hung up the phone.

"What happened? What did she say?" Kali asks confused

Mr. Anderson turned to look at Kali. "I hope you packed a bag Ms. Torres." He sighs.

"That's what April said?"

"No Kali, that's what I said." He sighs.

"What is you're problem!?" Kali notices his behavior and body language.

"What the fuck did I tell you about raising you're voice at me, hm?" Mr. Anderson grips Kali shirt.

I goggles his features as he was obviously upset about something.