ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
"This is not what I expected."
🝮

Mr. Anderson grabbed me by my neck forcing me to walk beside𝐬 him towards his desk. "Since you disobey me, I'll have to teach you."

I stared into his eyes as he grabs me, "And that is?" I eyed him

Mr Anderson ignores me with a slight smile on his lips, once returns to his desk he sits down in his chair.

"Down," he demanded

"For?"

"Down!"

I got down on my knees without no hesitation.

Mr Anderson holds my chin in his hands forcing me to look at him, "Clean my floors." his voice gruff

What..

You can't be fucking serious.

a chuckle came from his lips as he made his way to the wall to rip some old projects down.

"You got to be joking! I rather complete your essay than do this." I glared

"Are you talking back Ms. Torres?"

..

"No sir."

"That's what I thought."

I stared at him blankly with an obvious facial expression that I was irritated. Mr. Anderson turned his attention to me, he looked slightly amused.

"Is something bothering you Ms. Torres?" he asked with a slight tug pulling his lips.

"No..." I lied

Mr. Anderson looked at Kali Torres as he looked at her from across the room, his voice carrying with it a hint of smugness.

"I used to be a Psychology teacher, you know," he told her, his voice soft, but a hint of a twinkle in his eyes. "And let me tell you, that means I know a thing or two about body language."

My anxiety starts to rise from his response, my shoulder muscles start to tense.

He couldn't really know could he!?

"I can read anyone like a book." He eyes me.

"Anyways." Kali scoffs

"Look, Kali, let's cut to the chase." Mr. Anderson said, his voice firm and assertive. "I know you have a little crush on me, and I have to say, it's a bit obvious, wouldn't you say?" He was staring at her intently, waiting for a response and trying to gauge her reaction.

"What!?" I laughed it off, slapping my knee dramatically.

"Kali," he said

Kali ignored and continue to laugh dramatically, "I can't believe you would have thought of that shit." she laughed aloud

"Kali Torres, I just told you that I can read Body language so why are you lying and laughing like a dying horse?" he glares