𝑲𝑨𝒀 𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑪𝑲

𝒀/𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗

𝒀/𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗

𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟓

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I dropped my baby off at my moms for the weekend, so I thought it was my mom needing something.

I got up and opened my door. Seeing Kay. My baby daddy.

"Wsg mamas? Where my baby at?"he asked looking me up and down. "Don't you already know? I told you she was at my mom's for the weekend."I say wrapping a cover around me.

He looked at my face and looked away "ma why you acting weird look at me"he said grabbing my chin "damn you sick?"he asked feeling my head. I nod. "Yeah that's why she over at my mom's for a little bit."I say.

He took the blanket I had and wrapped it around him. "Kay stop playin with me I'm cold and I'd like to sleep."I say and he grabbed me. Wrapping me and him in the blanket. "Lemme take care of you ma."he said making me shake my head "no I'm grown I can take care of myself and I don't want you to be sick anyways."I say rubbing my eyes tiredly. "Ion care ma lemme in."he said picking me up and walking in my apartment. Shutting the door behind him.

He set me on the couch "you take medicine?"he asked sitting beside me. "Mhm."I say. He took off his jacket leaving him in his wife beater. He had Nike tech sweatpants.

"Ma come here."he said wrapping his arms around me he placed me on his lap. "You okay?"he asked kissing my neck. I nod.

I was tired and maybe sick. So I was letting him take care of me.

I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Ma you know you're still mine right?"he said rubbing my back "no- yes."he cut me off.

"Whatcha been up too?"he asked me "sleeping"I say as he laid down leaving me on top of him.

He kissed my neck gently "ma I came to check up on you."he said.

"I know."I say as slowly fall asleep.

He rubbed my back soothingly. I fell asleep.

𝑲𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I rubbed her back as she fell asleep. Once she fell asleep I stopped and sat up a bit. Kissing her head gently and got on my phone.

Even if we were co parenting I missed my heart.

I looked at her then my phone. Rubbing her back again.