Kylerichh: late night studio session.

I laid on my bed as my bf played the game with his friends

I laid on my bed as my bf played the game with his friends. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my red hair. Doing my makeup even tho it was 1 am.

"Maaaa"he yelled making me poke my head out. "What?"I asked and he mugged me "whatcha doing yo makeup at 1 something for?"he said as my hair gotten in my face. "Cause I can why u yelling at 1 am for?"I asked and he smacked his lips. "Shut yo ass- u shut up Nigga"I said and I heard ouus.

"Bet."he said turning off his game.
He chased me around the house as he tried to tickle me.

"STOP I SAID I WAS SORRY"I said as I hid behind the couch. "To badd"he said dragging me to on top of the couch.

Tickling me I started crying of laughter. "Stop please stop"I said as i laughed more.

"Stop plssss"i said and he stopped "u Gon stop tryna talk to me like I'm your friend?"he asked as he stood on top of me.

"Okay.. okay.."I said as I started laughing again.

—-

I felt the cold water hit my face as I needed it to wake up. Kyle was passed out but I'm not waking him up. Cause I tried to 3 fucking times now he can just eat my ass.

Like.. deadass.

I left to the car and went to this party. I'm gonna have to behave as I am in an healthy relationship and I don't want to loose.

Seeing tata and Jenn they walked up to me. "Where's Kyle?"jenn asked as I shrugged "at home cause he didn't wanna wake up bro."I said as he laughed. There Kyle appeared. He looked relaxed as he just woken up.

"U just Gon not wake- don't start with that shit I shook u 1600+ times and u didn't want to wake your black ass up"I said and he laughed sitting by me.

——

7 weeks later.

—-

I woke up to Kyle waking me up. "Ma let's go"he said as he carried me.

"What?"I hummed. "Let's go"he said "I don't wanna"I said and he kept laughing. "Come on ma"he said and I shook my head. "Man alright I'll be back. Text me what u want from the store."he said and I nodded.

I laid on the couch "come lock this door"he said making me nod. "Okay.."I said and he left. As soon as he did I got up and locked it.

-
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
-

I woke up to the door being open. I looked at the shadowy figure. I kinda got scared.. not wanting to move I saw it was just tata..

I sighed looking at him. He smiled and sat on my back. "Boy get off me"I said and he shook his head.

"Where's kyl- he's at the store."he poked my head "still?"I asked and he shook his head "we went places before that."he said making me nod
"Okay.."

Kyle walked in with two bags. He pushed tata off me and raised my feet. Putting it on his lap. I slowly started getting up.

I ran to the room. And rubbed my head. I change and walk to the living room again.

I sit on the love seat. Stretching out my legs. Kyle looked at me and laughed.
"Yo I gots to go"tata said and Jenn nodded "same I got shawty waiting"Jen says as they leave "u tryna watch a movie?"I ask and he nods.

I put on a movie.
And he lays on top of me. I watch the movie and start to doze off. Realizing I was going to sleep Kyle laughs. Rubbing my shoulders.

I felt my breath get slower. As I slept going to sleep

——

"Ma wake up"he shook me. I nod and he pulled me up. I open my eyes and looked at him "Hm?"I ask. "Put on yo shoes"he says as the rain hit the roof harder than before.

I put on my crocs. He grabs me and gives me a jacket at his he puts on one. "Ion wanna go outside when it raining"I laugh. "Na ah come on shawty"he said as he grabbed my hand. Locking out door we went to the elevator.
He pressed the lobby. We went down he got on his phone and took an picture of me.

The door opens and I walk out with him. "Aigh ma stay right here I'll pull up to u"he says as he jogs to the car. I nod.

He pulls up. I get in the car and lean my head on the window. The rain blurred my vision. He grabbed my thigh. And the music played low. I look at his phone seeing what time it was. A picture of me as his wallpaper popped up and I read the time.

"Why are we going out so late?"I say "cause the producer let me get the keys."he says as I nod. It was 3 am.

He walked out and opened my door picking me up. He shut the car door locking the car as we walk in. He gets to the studio room and opened it unlocking the door, he sat me in the couch. He got in the studio finishing the song he needed too.I watch him and look away. He got out the booth and replayed what he rapped.

"I don't like it."he mumbled and I laughed.

He replayed it after 10 minutes.
I looked at him. He looked at me and smiled. He replayed the beat.

I sighed rubbing my eyes.

2 hours later

I was tired. "Ma if u want me to take u home I can"he ask and I shake my head. "U sure ma?"he asks as he kisses my cheek. "I promise."I say as he gives me his jacket.

——