Dougzb: changes

I Knew setty for a long time and setty wanted to introduce me to a people but I wasn't as interested

I wasn't jealous I just didn't like new people.

Setty dragged me into a studio and told me I HAD to talk to some people.

I laughed but I didn't wanna make him mad as he was my brother which meant that he could beat my ass for not "behaving" like I normally would.

We walked in and it was quiet instead of the rapping inside the booth.

A dark-skinned dude looked me up and down.
"Yall this my younger siste"setty pointed out as I didn't even lift my head causing him to lift it himself.

Me and sets mom had kicked me out due to her imagines.

She thought I was a thot and didn't want me in her house so setty moved out with me and we now have apartment.

I waved and looked back at my phone.
Setty popped me in my head and I slapped him.

"Little boy don't start that shit"I pleaded and he mugged me.

My sides were hurting from him serving making me hit my side on the dashboard.

I think a bruise was forming and he said it was my fault from tryna reach for my phone.

I walked to the car as setty was going to our house with the dudes.

I planned on staying in my room but setty said otherwise.

I swear ima beat his skinny ass.

When we got there I sat down by setty and every1 looked at me.

"Whose this?"a darkskin asked and setty said "my sister".

The dude nodded and smiled at me waving as I waved back.

I looked away and got on my phone setty gave back to me.

————-
I felt a hand land on my shoulder as I turnt around I saw the previous dude that waved at ma..

"I'm dougie."he said and I smiled "y/n"I said as he smirked "cute name.. well I have to take u home ur bro left with some baddie
As long as he didn't fuck her at the house ion care.

I nodded and got in the passenger seat of his car as he jogged to the driver.

We got there and dougie was drinking something purple.

I sighed knowing what it was.
He didn't look happy either.

"Thanks" I said as he nodded and left.

———
A week later me and dougie got closer and he would come over every day to check up on me.

One day he came in with lean and blunts high as hell. He looked sad tho it's like his addition took over his mood.

I sighed because yesterday he promised that he wouldn't do it again around me because it made me feel bad.

He sat on my bed and sipped his lean.
I looked at him in disbelief and disappointment.

I know he wasn't dating me but it sure did feel like it.

Every time I would speak to another dude he would get mad and try to get my attention.

He was like a kid wanting attention from their mom.
"Anyway- hru?"he cut me off with a slight grin.

"I'm good hbu?"I asked and he nodded "I'm alright"he lied I knew when he was mad but I didn't say anything.

He looked at my face examining my facial expression.

He could tell I wasn't ok.

"What wrong you aight?"he asked and I looked down playing with my hands.

"U said u weren't gonna do that anymore around me"I said and he sighed.

"Why are u so worried about me u aren't my girlfriend!"he said leaving the room.

"I didn't say I was! I'm just scared for ur health damn can't u understand"I yelled as I heard the door open and shut.

I wanted to giggle at myself cos I did too much but I didn't.

After that incident dougie hardly spoke to me which made me feel a little bit more comfortable.

No i wasn't happy with the situation but I can't chase a man that's wack as shit.

I felt setty shake me awake and I didn't want to wake up.

"Na uh go away!"I said getting under the covers as he chuckled.

"Get yo nigger ass up"Kay said jumping on my bed.

"Get yo lightskin ass off my bed!"I said laughing at his ugly ass.

I got up and went to the living room and dougie was laying on the couch with setty play fighting Cblu.

"Dougie what the fuck is wrong wit u.. yo ass been sad all day"setty stopped and dougz shrugged and looked back on instagram.

He shared me a glance then he looked back at his phone.

I got a text from dougz telling me to follow him to my room.

I went to my room and he sat on my bed.
And looked around.

"What dougz?"I proclaimed myself from sounding pissed as possible.

"I'm sorry ma heart"he said and I looked at him. I hugged him told him it was okay.

"I realized you were  just checking on me and was worried"he  said hugging me back.
——-

I woke up and dougz was right beside me sleep.
The time was 3 am but I didn't feel good.

I went to my bathroom and got some headache medicine but ofc it didn't help.

"You okay?"dougz asked me making me jump and drop my water.

"Shit" I said getting a towel
"My bad ma"he said "no it isn't your fault"I said looking at him and smiling.

"I promise it was just a careless mistake"I said looking away.

He helped me up then walked away with me dragging me back to the bed.
He turnt on the tv and wrapped his arms around me "you know when I said u weren't my girlfriend?"he asked "yeah"I said slightly giggling.

"Well I want u to be my girl"he said and I looked at him.

"Really?"I said and he nodded.
"Of course Nigga now go to sleep"I said smiling,
——-
OOOO TOOK ME A LITTLE BREAK 😝😝😝