Sugarhill keem:mrs keem

I rub my face as I walk down sugar-hill

I rub my face as I walk down sugar-hill. I never like going down here cause all I hear when I past is "gyatt" or "damnnn" I was so tired of the wanna be gangstas here. My eyes roll. I walk into the deli. As soon as I walk in I see an group of boys. I walk into the candy part of the store. Grabbing gum nd something to drink. I walk past the group. "Shittt"someone mumbled I look at them. Rolling my eyes once again. I feel an shoulder brush once against mine. I look at the tall dude "yo my bads ma."he says as he looks at me. He looked horribly familiar. And I think.

Sugarhill keem. This Nigga was the talk of the block. Apparently he was dangerous.

My eyes travel to his once again before he walks to the group.

I go to check out but an girl rudely skips me. I look at her. Mugging her. "Girl.."I say as she looks at me smiling.

The dude stood behind me as he talked to his friends.
I got on my phone and as soon as she left I raised my head. "That will be $—"he says and I pay. Walking off. I rub my hands together. And hang my head low. "YO WSG Y/N"my cousin yells. I look at ddot. Wavin.

He grabs my neck and pulls me towards the deli I just walked out of. "What we doing."I ask and he points to the group.

Sugarhill keem:

"Where is ddot?"I ask a bit mad he was late. "Yo my bad I saw my cousin right here."he points at the girl I bumped into. She looked at me and looked away getting back on her phone.

"Aigh let's go."I say as we walk out. Ddot drags the girl with us. "Nigga u sure yo cousin like u? She look pissed u even bringing her."I say laughing. She raised an eyebrow and raised her head.

"Na ah she just quiet nun bad about her"ddot says as he takes an waterfall from my drink. I smile at the girl and she gives me an weak smile.

——

I rubbed my dimples as I looked at everyone. "Yoo keem I gotta question"someone asked the dude beside me.

I looked at the tv as I lean back. His shoulder brushed against mine. I looked at him. Thinking he was tapping me. He looked at me and grinned before looking away.

I looked at the tv. I was bored. "You smoke?"he asked me. "Sometimes."I say as he hands me a blunt. I grab it and smoke.

He would glance at me every minute or two.

I hand it back to him. And lean forward "yooo y/n Lemme get yo drink"ddot asked. "Hm?"I ask "lemme get yo drink"he says reaching for it. "Don't drink on the straw." I say.

Me and keem keep passing it back until there wasn't else.

——-

Me and ddot walked around the house as we looked around for dd and keem.

"Yooo my son"ddot dapped dd as we walked into the house once again. "Wsg"keem wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Hey"I smile.

He smiled as I keep talking to ddot nd dd.

"Naaa twin u bugging."ddot said grabbing my neck making me laugh. "Yoo im playinnggg chill on me"I say as I grab his neck. "Ai ai ai chill"ddot said as I let go laughing. "Yoooo"dd said as he hugged a girl but continued walking. "Damn Mr bitches man"ddot said making me and dd laugh.

My eyes traveled to keems to see he was already staring at me "Wsg shawty"he said making side eye him "u y/n right?"he asked and I nodded "gooodd u comin to the party tonight riii?"he asked I nodded. I had nothing to do tonight anyway,

"Goooddd"he said smirking as he smoked his fat blunt.

"Yoooo that's gay fool."I say to ddot who was acting gay. "No shittttt fool."he mocked me making me playfully choke him.

"Shut yo ass up ddot."I say as he laughs.

[6 hours later.]

I watched the tv as it blasted. Everyone was asleep but me and keem. He was on his phone doing whatever as I watched tv. It was midnight and to be honest I wasn't tired not a bit. "Yo y/n you tryna come wit me?"he asked as he got up "where?"I say "studio im bored."he said as he helped me up "I guess."I say as I look at everyone.

—-

Once we got there keem and sat down beside me listening to the producer.

I looked at him then the producer "keem are you listening?"the producer asked turning around looking at keem "yeah,"he said hitting the blunt. "Mhm."the producer hummed not believing him.

The producer stepped out for an minute to go get something leaving me and keem by ourselves "hey ma I gotta ask you a question."he said smiling at me "hm?"i hummed "lemme take you inna date."he said

To be continued 😚😚😚