Sugarhillkeem:movelook

——

I walked the living room where everyone was talking at ddot was my cousin and his mom let me to stay over for the summer so I didn't have to stay with with my mother

I'm old enough to have my own apartment but she doesn't want me to leave.

She loves my company even though I'm usually at work but she still loved me.

She said I could leave anytime but she would have to make frequent visits too me.

I just turned 23 five days ago but man do i still feel 18...

I got some juice and edot jumped on me "happy late birthday Nigga"he said then I turned around and looked at him with the most "Nigga what the fuck"look ever.

"Thanks"I said and he left.
I sat on the far right side of couch.

Ddot threw a water balloon at dd and I just sat there and watched dd fall and ddot laugh his ass off.

Keem came in with the slightest annoyance in his face and some food.

Me nd him usually flirted and they thought we were dating but na ah.

"What's good keem?"edot asked and he sighed.
"Nun"he said and edot nodded.

He sat by me and I told him hey and continued to eat my food.

He hugged me and got out his phone where he had 200+ notifications..

He sighed and went to go call the number.
"No Nigga ion fucking like yo dumb ass call me again and I'll fucking-" he hang up before he could get even more mad then he was.

I raised my eyebrows and gave edot a "you know what's going on?" Look but he shook his head no.

——

I gave the blunt to keem and talked to ddot.
I was getting high ian Gon lie...

"Shit"I mumbled nd keem looked at me "what's wrong"he said and I shook my head.

He looked concerned and I just laid my head on his shoulder.

He passed me the blunt and I took it. Ddot looked at me and smirked.

"Come on keem get off ya girlfriend and let's go to the studio"edot said and keem smacked his lips.

"She coming with us anyway Nigga"he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"I am?!"I said and he nodded.
"Getcho black asses up then"edot said "yeah love birds"dd and ddot said "spell love birds dd"I said and keem laugh and dd smacked his lips.

Keem dragged me and  told me to sit by him.

———————-
It was currently 12:36 am close to 1 am and I was fucking tired.
Keem was sitting by me again and ddot was in the booth dissing someone has I was dozing off.slowly I zoned out. Thinking about some shit.