Kay flock 🌸valentines special🌸

Kay was my best friend and we were probably always flirting. I sat in the studio and Kay walked in. He went straight to me.

He looked at me.

"Wsg"he said and I nodded waving. He looked at me. We hadn't talked in an minute and that's because he's been busy and I haven't been around him or anybody.

"Why ain't u talking to me?"he asked and I looked at him and shrugged.

Dougz and everyone was too busy to care about what was happening.

He grabbed my thigh.
Tightly.

We weren't together, but he acted like it. Not even he WE acted like this.

My eyes darted to his. "Why u ain't talking"he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.
I rested my eyes and got up walking outside.
He followed me and I sighed as he turned me facing him.

"What's up with u ma?"he said and I looked down, "nothing I'm just tired"i said and he nodded not believing me.

"Come on"he said grabbing my hand. He pulled me to his car and I got in.

He looked at me and nodded.
I put my head on the window and sighed, "what wrong with you?"he said driving off and I didn't respond.

The thing that was wrong with me was I had liked him. Even we hadn't talked in an minute I liked him because we had always hung out and etc. I just didn't wanna admit it.

"Nothing I have been tired and I haven't gotten sleep in days"i told half of my problems.
I didn't have an seat belt on and I put my knees up and laid my head on my knees.

He put his hand on his head and took an deep breath. He stopped at an mc Donald's and ordered, since we hung out a lot he already knew what I had wanted, he payed and he gave me my food "have u ate?"he asked and I shook my head. "Not since this morning"I said putting my legs down.

"Y/n"he woke me up. I was in his bed i hummed and he picked me up. I rested my head on his shoulder as he laid me on the couch.

"U need clothes?"he said and I nodded getting up and almost falling.

He caught me before I could even hit the ground.

"U okay?"he said laughing and i nodded.

"Stay right here yeah?"he said and I nodded and sat back down. I stretched my arms and legs.

And sat right back down. He came in the living room and handed me his shirt. And some shorts I had left there, banging was heard, "KEVIN FUCKING PEREZ"a girl yelled from the other side of the front door,

Kay's eyes widened.
"Fuck"he said  making me look at him.
He looked at my face then at the door.

"Here go change ma"he said and I nodded going to his room. I changed and walked down.
"Kevin!"the girl clinged on to him. I hid and listened "I told u ion want u"he said and the girl pouted. She got on her knees and tried unzipping his pants.

"No bro go the hell on"he said pushing her head, "but.."she said as he pushed her out the apartment.

I ran to his room and acted like I was still changing. He walked in and covered his eyes. "U aight?"he said uncovering his eyes.

"I'm fine"I said and he nodded. My heart sank once I saw my ex calling me, I sighed and went to grab my phone but Kay grabbed it first, "whose this?"he said and I sighed "my ex"i said and he nodded answering the phone.

"Wsg little bro?"he said and the phone went silent. He hung up and Kay laughed looking at me, "u still like him?"he asked and I shook my head "words"he said and I looked at him, "words mamí"he said grabbing my neck.
"No I don't"I said and he released his hand from around my neck.

He sat on his bed and looked at me.
"Come here"he said patting his lap. I sat on his lap and he rubbed my back.

He put his head on my shoulder.
"What's wrong with u?"he asked and I closed my eyes. "Just haven't been myself.."I said and he nodded looking at me. "Let's go"he said tapping my lower back so I had gotten up.

He watched as I grabbed an fry.
"Are u hungry anyway?"he asked and I shook my head.

He sighed and looked at the food,
"Eat"he said and I nodded smiling.

"Nigga"he said laughing looking at me he started laughing so hard making me almost choke on my fry.
"Damn chill out"he said and he patted my back.

"U wanna go to the mall? I have an appointment for my hair anyway."he asked and I nodded smiling.

He started driving as I ate my sandwich.
(Dougz is calling) he answered the call and dougz face popped up.

"Wsg u heard from y/n?"he asked and Kay put the camera in my face.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yall back to talking"he said smirking.

And I flipped off the camera. "My bad y/n"he said and I laughed.