Foolish manager

Thank you honey" yn says while taking her two icecreams from yoongi's hand and start to eat them.

Yoongi also start to eat his icecream. Meanwhile here was yn who litreally trying to eat one of her icecream at once.

She opens her mouth and try to takes a large bite of icecream and she get succecd in it.

She takes the large bite and for some times the ice cream was feeling nice and cold , but after few seconds she started to feel the excessive coldness from the ice cream which was inside her mouth.

She was now jumping because of the sensation in her mouth. Meanwhile yoongi was re-thinking his all reason why he married her.

After some time ice cream melts and yn feels releaved. As alwayas yoongi was so done with her senses like who the hell eat ice cream like that.

After eating her ice creams she holds yoongi's hand again and smiles towards him.

"Thank you mr.husband" yn said while smiling.

"Hmm, lets go back to hotel" yoongi says and yn agrees.

Both of them started to walk while yn was holding yoongi's hand. Now both of them are really looking like couples.

----------------------TIME SKIPS--------------------

Both of them have already done their dinner and now they are getting ready to sleep. Yn is making a partition with the help of pillows and yoongi is peacefully lying on the bed.

"You will not cross this line or you will be consider as pervert okh" yn says to yoongi while fixing the pilliows.

"Worry about yourself okh, you are alwayas the one who is clinging with me" yoongi replied

"Ohh so you are trying to call me a 'PERVERT' huh" yn says

"Well idk" yoongi says

"You known what you are the one who should be consider as pervert after doing something like that in morning" yn says

"And what i have done in the morning" yoongi asks

"You were just checking out my personal clothes" yn says

"I already said it was not like that i was just-" yn cuts yoongi's statement and says

"What you were just, huhh trying to wear them" yn says

"Idk, explaning you and arguing with you is just like gifting earphones to a deaf person" yoongi says and turn of the lights and yn jumps on the bed.

--------------------NEXT MORNING----------------

AT 7:30 AM

Yoongi wakes up and find himself wraping his hands around yn and yn hugging him like a pillow.

Yn's one leg and one hand was on yoongi and she had burried her face in yoongi's emmbarce.

After seeing this state of both of them, yoongi got a mischives idea. Yoongi shakes yn to wake her up but she hugs him more tightly.

"Wake up yn"yoongi says while shaking her

"Yaah tae bitch let me sleep more i want to kiss my husband gojo(anime character) in my dreams"yn says in half sleep

"Wake up yn its me yoongi" yoongi says while shaking her more

"Hmmm" yn says while getting up from her sleep

"Leave me" yoongi says while acting like he is trapped because of yn

"Leave you but why?" Yn ask because she is confused