Dead body 💀

They both looked toward jin and jimin who was eating ice cream peacefully because they never goes inside the haunted house as jin and him both are scared of it.

Yn was already embaressed because of what she did earlier and now she is just keeping a small distance between them.

Both yn and yoongi move towards jin and jimin. And yn looks toward jimin and gives her death glare because he was the one who challenged her to go inside haunted house. And now because of his this challenge this much happened.

"Are you scared mrs.scaredy" jimin said while offering her ice-cream.

She takes ice-cream from jimin's hand in anger and started to eat it while giving death glares.

"Mr. Yoongi you want some ice-cream ?" Jin asked

"Umm.. yes mr. Give me orange flavour" yoongi said

"Ohh yes i forgot to introduce myself to you" jin said while giving yoongi icecream.

"Yes please" yoongi said

"I am Kim seokjin producer of xxx anime company, here is my card" jin said while handing yoongi a card

"Well i am min yoongi owner of one of the textile company of korea" yoongi said while exchanging his card.

"Well if you both are done then lets go to another ride already" jimin said

"Yes yes i am very excited" yn said after licking his finger after eating icecream.

Jimin move towards yn and holds her cheek by one hand and cleans the icecream which was on her tip of nose and on face with ger hankerchief.

Yoongi death glares him and jimin akwardly smiled while looking at yoongi.

"You all three go i got a call so i better attend it" jin says and rushes out of crowd while keeping mobile at his ear.

They all three goes towards the next ride and then after finding a ride they all sit inside it without knowing it is really dangerous.

When the ride ger starts the whole seats started to shake and all the people sitting inside the ride where getting displace from their seat.

( The ride )

After 1.5 minute the speed increases and all the people started to fall on eachother.

When yn was just going to fall toward jimin yoongi catches her by her hand and was going to make her sit beside him as earlier but because of the ride she ended on yoongi's lap.

After she was landed on yoongi's lap the speed of ride increases and now she holds on yoongi more tightly.

Meanwhile jimin's lap was already occupied by a girl on who jimin is constantly flirting.

"Hold tight or you will fall" yoongi said when he noticed yn was trying to loose ger grip.

They both were in very akward position now. Yoongi was constanly looking away from her and she was looking downside.

Yn remembers how she was sticking on yoongi at haunted house and now this she is now so much shy because she was not also physical touch type person.

She was just going to faint because of situation but then yoongi noticed that she is going to faint. And once she faint she will cause more problems.

"Dare to faint here and this time and you are dead" yoongi wisphered in her ear in threatning voice like she can control that.

A shiver ran down all over her body by hear his threat suddenly a jerk was felt by all the peoples sitting on ride and yn was going to fall but yoongi now holded her by her waist and now well done she is dead ( or faint )

Mr.Silent & Mrs.Talkativeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें