Weird feelings

NEXT MORNING

Yn and yoongi both are sleeping peacefully while yn is hugging yoongi.
Then yoongi wakes up by the sound of alarm and see yn still hugging him. Because of the sound of alarm yn's dreams also brakes and she struggles in her Sleep.

Yoongi move towards alarm to stop it and yn was still hugging him in sleep and he gazes her mysteriously .

Mysteriously because their were litreally no emotions written on his face he got a emotionless face and with these mysterious gaze he looks at yn.

He was still felling that weird felling inside his heart and it is still unable for him to find out why he was felling these weird things.

Yoongi tries to get up but yn holdes his shirt in half sleep and says "mummy pls don't go,i can't sleep with out you"

Yoongi sighs and tries to wake her up by shaking her by shoulder because they both are running late for their office.

"Wake up"yoongi says while shaking her and she wakes up and first thing see saw was she is hugging yoongi and she is litreally on the same bed with yoongi.

In that shock she kicks yoongi out of bed accidentally and he falls on floor and hiss in pain.

"I am sorry i get scared" yn said in guilty

"Which type of reaction was this" yoongi asked

Yn ignored his question and she looks toward clock and hurries out of bed forgetting everything because she have to do many work.

-----------------------TIME SKIPS---------------------

Yoongi was now eating his breakfast and yn was preparing lunch. Lunch was half done and now she is just waiting for yoongi to leave so she can go and shower.

Yoongi eats his breakfast and grabs his office bag and takes his car keys and rushes toward main door to leave for his office.

But then yn stops her and ran upstair and then comes back downstair with a rose in her hand which she buyyed yesterday.

"Umm...hehe....tttttthis rose is fffor you" yn said while holding the rose whit a blush on her face.

Yoongi looks at her flustrated face then at the rose and a idea came across his mind he takes the rose and leaned towards yn's ear.

"Are you trying to propose me" he said with a smrink and yn becomes more flustrated.

"No...its not like that, aand why even try to prpose my own husband when you aare already mine and i am alreadyyy your's" yn said without thinking twice.

And now hearing these words yoongi feels that weird feeling again, and now he turns toward main gate and leaves for his office.

----------------------TIME SKIPS-------------------

AT YOONGI'S OFFICE,

Yoongi noticed that namjoon was looking at him from quit a long time. He was ignoring his gazes thinking that he must be zoning out.

But now he decided to ask him about what he is thinking.

"Namjoon" yoongi calls him

"Yes, what happned" namjoon asked

"Well what are you thinking about while looking at me" yoongi asked

"Well i was thinking, you are gaining some weight now" namjoon said

"So i have to exercise now " yoongi asked

"Its not like you are getting fat, its just you are looking healthier now you was kinda skinny before" namjoon explained

"Okh so people say right when the say, marriage can make your life heaven and if you got a bad partner they can make it hell to"namjoon said after some time

"But if you have married a crazy person like her, you can experiance both" yoongi added

---------------------- TIME SKIPS --------------------

AT HOUSE,

Yn was already home and was cooking dinner in kitchen while waiting for yoongi.

"He love me , he give me all his money,that gucci prada comfy my suga daddy o-o-o"she sings while cooking.

Suddenly her phone rings and she hissed in annoyed mood thinking who the hell called her.

"Hello mum" she said after accepting the call which was from her mom

"Hello yn, and its not mum its mother" yn mom scolded.

"Hmm" yn hums

"Well what are you doing" yn mother asked

"I am cooking dinner" yn replied with attitude.

"So you learned to cook" yn's mom asked in amaze.

"Yes, but not totally" yn replied

"My poor son in law have to eat your taste less food everyday i pity on him" yn mother said

"Yaaaah mom you can't say like this, you hurted my phellings" yn said and faked cry.

"Stop crying kid, i was saying that can you come here for some days because your father,me and taehyung is missing you" yn mom asked

"Awwwwwwawaw you finally asked me i was waiting from decades to hear it, yes yes i can" yn said

"So when you are comming" yn's mother asked

"If you want i can even come tomorrow"yn said

"Okh so pack your bag i will send taehyung to take you from their" yn's mother suggested

"Okh mom" yn said

"Okh then bye, your appa is calling me" yn's mother said and cuts the phone. And yn continues to cook.

AFTER SOME TIME..............

Yn was tasting the food with the big spoon.( do you known big spoon??)
But accidentally it gets slipped from her hand and all the food get splashed on her dress.

She goes upstair in hurry and goes inside bathroom and try to clean the food and spots. But their were so many spots so all her dress get wet which makes her uncomfortable to wear that so she decide to change she comes out of bathroom and try to find a new top.

Meanwhile, yoongi enters the house and see no one in the kitchen he directly goes upstairs and move towards the room only to find out his cousin karin was roaming outside his room.

It was weird to see him here because his room is downstair and at the left side of house and his room is on upstairs and on right side of house.

He goes towards his room and sees door of his room is slightly open.

YN'S POV:-

After finding a top i was just going to remove this wet top and wear the dry one then i heard foot steps sound and i assume to be that is yoongi.

"Yoongi stay outside for some time, don't come inside as i am changing" i yelled so he won't enter.

YOONGI'S POV:-

"Yoongi stay outside for some time, don't come inside as i am changing" yn yelled from the room

I heard and then my blood boils after understanding why this bastard is standing outside my room.

"What are you doing here" i asked while grabbing karin's collar..........

----------------------------END---------------------------