Saying this she carefully made Aditya sleep on couch, than She put a blanket over his body. She again kiss on his forehead and left from there after locking the door.

But she doesn't know that Aditya heard everything, he woke up when he felt a water drop on his forehead, after hearing the sound of door closing he opened his eyes.

Hearing his mother's words his eyes was Full of water. He just want that she express that things which is bothering her. She never goon say this in front of Aditya so if she feels ok to say it when Aditya is sleeping;that why i pretend to be asleep.

He wipe his tear and soon fall asleep as he didn't sleep yesterday night.

While on other side Priya get ready and come in dinning room for breakfast. As she woke up late so she was the only one who left to had her breakfast.

She had it and was going in her room that time every one come. Mean's pallavi, Neha, harsh and pravin with them Suresh also come with lot's of papers.

First pallavi and Neha come and hug Priya, they both asked her about her condition. Than pravin and hrash also did the same. Soon everyone come in living room hearing there voice.

Nandini, aanad, Raj , Shivani and Mansi, but Ragini was not there. Nandini asked Mansi about Ragini, she said Ragini was in Aditya's room.

She was going to call her but Priya stopped her say she will invite her. She went to his room for inviting him but before she could inter Ragini already come out of the room.

Priya gave Ragini massages, "ooo.., ok then you go I will come with aadi" Ragini said and inter in. Priya was going in living room but that time her phone rang.

She look at the caller ID it was her p.a jiya. She picked up the call, "mam, sorry to disturbed you, how are you feeling now mam?" She asked

"I'm fine, nothing is serious. But why you called me, is there any emergency?" Priya asked.

"Mam, i receive a call yesterday from 'Pallavi's fashion centre' they were asking about you mam, and there is a lot of work is pending, if you have possible than please come as soon as possible." Jiya requested.

Priya said yes and explain her other work. She was standing there explaining her work and Aditya was standing behind her looking at her.

Her style of management is kind intresting he found. He just smlie and come to living room. After a few minutes Priya also leave towards living room, Nandini invite her in and she sit beside Shivani.

She saw Aditya and suddenly she remember what she saw in her dream Today. Her thoughts of chain Brock when she heard Suresh voice.

"Tomorrow is the day when police officer was going to present him in court, everyone has to be present there" he said and every one agreed.

Than he gave everyone some papers which is the proof of his illegal work , then he asked Priya for the proof that she collected in pendrive and everyone's eyes stopped on her.

Raj asked Suresh as he doesn't know about the pendrive seen and suresh explain him, than Priya took out a chain from her pocket. She than Press the pendent and one secret chip come.

Everyone's was shock, suprised and some are proud also. Everyone was looking at her in suprised while someone was looking at her with proud smile.

She gave that cheap to Suresh, he placed that in pendrive and join to the computer. Whlie in this period everyone was appreciating Priya and asked how, when she did it.

She told everything, agian everyone appreciate her and her eyes meet with two pairs of other eyes which is looking at her with a proud genuine smile. Seeing that she also smlie.

soon Suresh also show everyone the remaining proof. He then show the other papers which is related to becoming the New CEO of Gupta's company. Suresh explain everyone everything and everyone was sitting there focusing on he's words.

Time passed away like a roller coaster, it's now afternoon. Maid's invite them for lunch, as everyone was hungry they all sit on dinning table except from Shivani, Priya, Neha and pallavi.

They all served lunch to everyone and then also served for themselves and sit with them for lunch.

After Lunch pravin, harsh and suresh took there leave. Pallavi and Neha went to Priya's room with Priya and Shivani.

They all sit in her room and started talking about random things but than one of them ask her a question which made her to think deep....

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:✩

Hey cutie's....💜🥰

Here are few peoplewho don't know i also write poems... As
I'm not a expert in Poetry 😅, but still i tried my best to write...
If you are interested than please '👉🔎 WORD'S FROM MIND'....

One more thing, I just want to ask you something, isn't you're enjoying the story?

If you're done with reading than COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS and follow for more, do '🌟'...

Love from SOULWORDS..💜
Bye bye 😊🫶