Chapter 30

Happy new year to all the lovely people,

Let this year bring happiness and success to you.

Please read this before going to the chapter,

Hope you guys are liking the story as the No of votes on the previous chapter was less.

If there is any corrections from my side, let me know. I will improve it

I hope the story is not Turing boring, as usually in all my books, my now I would be in the climax but this is one such book in which the main story has not even started, So hoping I am not boring you guys.

Please vote and comment
🔸🔸🔸🔸

Jaane nahin denge tujhe
Jaane tujhe denge nahin
Jaane nahin denge tujhe
Jaane tujhe denge nahin
Chaahe tujhako rab bula le
Hum na rab se daranewaale
Raahon mein datake khade hai hum
Yaaron se najarein chura le
Chaahe kitana dum laga le
Jaane na tujhako aise denge hum
Jaane nahin denge tujhe
Jaane tujhe denge nahin

Do kadam ka yeh safar hai
Umrr chhoti si dagar hai
Ik kadam mein ladkhadaaya kyun
Sun le yaaron ki yeh baatein
Bitengi sab ghum ki raatein
Yaaron se rutha hai saale kyun
Jaane nahin denge tujhe
Jaane tujhe denge nahin
Jaane nahin denge tujhe
Jaane tujhe denge nahin

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Rudra pov

Dim lights, a faint smell, blood on the floor, the sound of mopping, the sound of opening and closing of the door, the sound of a heartbeat from the room and television at the end whose sound is lost because of my fearful thoughts.

I was sitting on the chair, clueless about everything. I promise the moment Karan opens his eyes, the very next moment I will send a life to God in return.

I had asked my men to guard the whole area. The second floor is more protective as I know Arjun will not sit back now. He will try something or the other to kill him.

I was sitting on the chair when I heard footsteps approaching, I looked up to see a nurse approaching me with a tray.

"Family" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Here are their belongings" She said handing me the covers.

My eyes went to Karan's cover. It had shirts, I pulled out the shirt to see it turned red due to blood.

I just hugged that shirt and cried a lot.

Why does God have to be so cruel to him?

He didn't have a good childhood and now when he is enjoying his married life, people are behind him.

Why does everyone think of harming a person who always thinks about the welfare of others?

Till today Karan has only done good things, He has conducted so many health camps, intact he sponsors the education of 1000 students. He sponsors so Many NGOs.

That person who has done all this, people will always try to harm him.

I was out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps, I looked up to see mumma, papa along Meera Ma entering the hospital.