Chapter 27

Please vote and comment
🔸🔸🔸🔸

Tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitaara

O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe mujhse milaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

O tere sang yaara...
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitaara

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Main tera ho jaaun
Jo tu karde ishara

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author POV

Karan was grinning like a lovesick teenager from the time his wife asked him for a day out. The smile had not taken the name of coming down. He was smiling and grinning the whole time. He took a shower and went outside to find an outfit with a note.

As much as efforts you make to make me happy since today is your day, wear this and come down.

Your wife

The smile on Karan's face just increased. His cheeks turned pink with her gesture. He quickly wore the white hoodie with cream pants and a denim jacket, He paired the outfit with white sneakers and a Rolex watch.

He took extra time to set his hair, Once he was done, he sprayed perfume on him and once satisfied with his look, He exited the room. He had a grin plastered on his face.

He went to the Hall to see his wife talking to someone on her phone. He looked at her to see that she was matching with him, she was wearing a white hoodie with black jeans and white sneakers. She had carried a small bag in her hand.

Her hair was tied into a high ponytail, with a few of her hair strands touching her skin. The jumka she was wearing was just a small addition of a diamond to a diamond necklace. That face which held innocence had Karan's heart captured. That smile on her face was the heartbeat of his heart. Those pink luscious lips were attracting Karan's eyes. He licked his lips and rubbed the corner of his lips.

Tejasswi noticed him standing behind and then smiled at him. She told him 3 minutes and turned back to talk on the phone.

Whereas, Karan on seeing her cuteness, placed his hand on the chest and acted like he fell.

He knew he was whipped for his wife.

Tejasswi ended the call and came towards Karan who was admiring his wife.

"You look handsome Mr Raichand" Tejasswi said giving him a smile

"You don't look bad Mrs Raichand" Tejasswi's cheeks turned pink hearing the compliment.

"I like the way I make you blush" Karan said bending down and whispering in her ears making a shiver run through her spine.

"Come on let's go we are getting late" Tejasswi said recovering herself. She pulled Karan outside the gate. Karan smiled at her.

Tejasswi got a roll of Royce and before he could sit she stopped him. She ran by his side and opened the door making Karan smile at her. Tejasswi quickly hopped into the car and started it.

"Where are we going?" Karan asked her unable to control his curiosity

"Have patience, my man. Ever heard about the word surprise" Tejasswi said smiling at him.

The car was filled with silence but a comfortable silence. Both of them understood the meaning of this silence. Tejasswi quickly pulled out the car and Karan was shocked to see the place.