Chapter 28

Hey people missed me ?
Please vote and comment
🔸🔸🔸🔸

Dekh hazaro dafa aapko,
Phir bekarari kaisi hai,
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil,
Kuch aankh mein baat aisi hai.

Lekar izaajat ab aape se,
Saanse aati jaati hain,
Dhoonde se milte nahi hain hum,
Bas aap hi aap baaki hain.

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author POV

"How is this one?" Karan asked coming out of the dressing room. Tejaswi looked at him from bottom to up,

"No this is not nice, go and change" Tejasswi demanded.

"But Teju yaar, This is 20th suit, I have tried today" Karan said whining.

" I know sunny, but nothing is looking good on you," She said

"Teju yaar, we are in the most luxurious suit shop Brioni" Karan whined looking at his wife who had been nagging him for shopping clothes. From past one hour he has been changing clothes and doing a ramp walk for her but his wife does not look impressed.

His wife hands him a Olive green suit and pushed him into the dressing room.
Karan groaned before removing the suit to wear another one.

Wondering how Karan got stuck here?

After the amazing dinner with the family, Tejasswi brought him to the most expensive area . A area where the rich show off their wealth. A area where you need a card to enter the area, Karan was shocked to see why he was there, but he understood she pulled him into a shopping sphere. He is been trying various outfits from a long time, doing a fashion show for his wife, while his wife not deciding on the outfit.

Karan excited the dressing room dressed in a olive green suit.  Those two buttons opened, the perfect fitting of the suit made him look like a thirst trap tp everyone. Those messy hair, those beautiful eyes made all the workers look at him. Tejasswi who was busy in the phone looked up on hearing someone clear their throat.

She looked up to see her husband standing there looking dashing in that suit, She swallowed the lump in the throat and licked her dry lips. She was admiring him when she heard someone calling her name. She looked to see her husband looking at her with a hopeful eyes.

She chuckled at his expression and nodded with a smile, She turned to the worker asking them to back the suit. Within no time, Karan was out of the hall and they went towards the billing counter.

Before Karan could pull out his card, Tejasswi had handed the manger her card. She held Karan's hand and pushed his hand back.

"It's my gift, I will pay" She said punching the card number on the machine. Karan smiled at his wife. He interlocked their fingers and kissed the back of her hand making his wife smile at her.

Both of them walked out of the showroom with different feelings, One with a feeling beloved and other with the feeling of having someone to pamper. Tejasswi was happy to pamper her husband, Who says only husband can pamper their partner.

Tejasswi was about to head to her next location when Karan pulled her.

"Where to?" Tejasswi asked him

"To get something, for both of us" Karan said pulling her to exclusive  patek philippe watch showroom

"We will get late sunny," Tejasswi chided

"Come on teju, it won't take a lot of time" Karan said pulling her.

When the couple entered the showroom, the manager came towards them.