Homophobes and flower men

TW: Homophobic and transphobic dude, small man jumpscaring small gal and tall elf boi (not really a TW)

-No one's pov-

A black  car swung into the empty parking lot of Imperiya high. The sun had just peeped over the horizon, seeping into the cold, cruel small english city of Aux-Cybos. Dewdrops clung to the green, metal gates as the car stopped its gas. It appeared to be a cadillac. The doors opened, revealing a grey-haired man dressed in a simple brown suit & tie with a yellow polo shirt and simple black trousers, with a complexion that looked more grey than pale. He opened the doors to the school, frowning in disgust at the different kinds of pride flags at the students' lockers. He muttered something about 'children these days' before twisting the knob of the door. 

'Ah! Mr. Smith. I have er... recieved some complaints from some parents.'

Mr Smith snorted. 'And what sort of complaints would those be?'

'Now I am very aware that you own a very prestegious school in the heart of the city, but many students that are part of the pride community have been saying you have been turning them down because of their sexuality and gender identity.'

'Now you listen here Missus, you can't invite me to your school and decide to pull a lecture on me, you are overstepping way too much here and I would appreciate if you would fucking back. Off.' He spat nastily, leaving the room and slamming the door.

The Principle of Imperiya high sighed in frustration and turned away, pressing her palms against the table. 'MERTHA? CAN YOU BRING IN THOSE FILES ON THE UPPER WITCH UNIVERSITY PLANS?'

Mertha, as a goat, made a screamish bleat in reply which the principle could actually understand. 'OKAY, THANK YOU!'

-Shelby pov-

'-and THEN he's always talking about Grian, Fwhip and Sausage and hanging out with them but I know for a FACT Grian and Scar like each other and Fwhip and Sausage have this casual flirt thing going on-' 

Shelby tuned out the sound of Scott ranting on and on about Jimmy, a guy he met 2 months ago at a pub who was in their school. Her mind wandered around as she tapped her foot in sync with the music playing through her wired earpods. The drone of voices all around left a slight throb in her head as she zoned out to Cavetown.

'-But he could be straight? Like, what if he's dating Joey or something? Joey's not taken, right?'

Shelby snapped back to reality. 'Scott Major, number one, Joey is most definitely obsessed with Katherine and number two, if Jimmy doesn't propose to you with a ring pop before we go to college, I will most definitely kick him in the-'

A cough came from behind them. 

'Jimmy?' Scott asked. 

'Yeah, I just wanna let you know that er... me and Sausage are gonna sit in the canteen and play Blooket if you wanna join us...?'

'S-sure I would love to!' Scott said, fiddling with his hands. 'Erm... I'm just gonna finish talking with Shelbs... See you in French?'

'Ye-Yeah ok, bye!' Jimmy said with a stutter.

'Shelby?'

'What?'

'D-Do you think he likes me?'

Shelby proceeded to rip out her earbud and punch Scott on the arm. Hard.

'JESUS CHRIST WHAT WAS THAT FOR?' Scott screeched.

Shelby rolled her eyes. 'Y'all as clueless as a couple of...' She paused. 'Uhm... Clueless human beings.'

Scott made an angry grunt, because he was still in pain and also did not enjoy being called a human. 'Elf.' He corrected. 'Elf and Cod hybrid.'

'Alright... your ship name can be EarFish I guess...' Shelby said as she stuffed her earplugs in her bag. 'When the fuck are Joel and Lizzie getting here?'

'Probably kissing in a closet on the other side of school...' Scott muttered.

'Nope we're here.' A voice said.

Shelby and Scott both screamed in sync. 'JOEL WHAT THE FUCK?' Scott shouted.

'Chill out dude.' Joel said, running a hand through his hair. 'It's all good man. Did we have maths homework today?' 

'I hope not.' Scott muttered, just as the bell went.

'Y'all ready for another day of hell?' Lizzie asked as they headed to their form rooms.

---

NOTES:

Imperiya high school is split into two sites, East side and West side.

Most students generally prefer west side.

The Year 11 canteen is on West side.

The year 11s have form time in a special building smack damn between east and west.

Students choose a language in year 7. The options are German, Spanish or French.

There are 4 houses. Fern, Sage, Lotus and Thistle.

A person's house is selected in year 7.

Aux-Cybos means 'The cube' in Greek.

Imperiya is Empire in like Greek or Latin or something it's been so long I forgot.

Blooket is a lil British school quiz game and you can get different skins and stuff and play different gamemodes with solos or host a game it's kinda like a better kahoot with more gamemodes.

BAIIIIIII