“If any of you do that shit again, imma kill your ass,” he said as they shifted when he pointed the gun at them.

“Make sure he isn't dead,” he said, referring to the unconscious guard whose head was now bleeding. He walked out the room and went outside, he put his gun back into his waist and walked over to his house. 

He mumbled curse words as he walked into the house, he heard talking in the living room and went in there. He saw that the kids came over, he saw Daniko and they made eye contact. There was something off about Daniko but he didn't know what it was. He tried to do a background check on him but there was nothing. He still didn't trust him , he got this guy feeling that something was off and he always trusted his gut. He plans to keep a close eye on him. Daniko was going to be the father to his grandkids but he had to keep his family safe. 

“Where are you coming from baby, why do you look angry,” Jason asked getting up. Tyrese did not answer, he just shook his head.

Everything ok dad?,” Tyquan asked also.

“I just found out who attacked you,” Tyrese said.

“Oh,” Tyquan said casually and everyone looked at him except Daniko because they already knew.

Daniko didn't want Tyrese to find out yet because then he would go on a search and then probably discover Aniyah's body. Daniko did no form of cleaning the crime scene that night he didn't have time, but he made sure nothing would keas back to him though. The gun he uses couldn't be traced back to him plus if he was caught he knew how to figure his way out.

“Why did you say “oh” like that?,” Tyrese asked suspiciously.

“Because I know it's Daniko's ex-girlfriend,” he said.

“Hol up, she is the guard girlfriend tho,”Tyrese said. He was currently both mad and confused. He was confused about the girl being the guards girlfriend and also Daniko ex and was mad they didn't tell him.

“Wait, she is with the guard? It all makes sense now, she got with the guard so she could come over to attack me,” Tyquan said.

“Wait till I drop my babies, imma find her ass and give her a beating,” he said.

“You knew who attacked you and didn't tell me,” Tyrese shouted out in anger and Tyquan stopped talking.

“I forgot,” he said, getting angry too.

“How could you forget something so serious,” Tyrese said, pissed. Everyone was just looking between the two.

“Stop both of you, no one is getting an ass beat and Tyquan, you knew your dad was worried how could you not tell him,” Jason said.

“How so you siding with him,” Tyquan.

“I'm not siding with anyone,” Jason shouted getting pissed too, he threw his hands up in defense and walked off going to sit back down.

“Y'all solve that shit yourself then,” he mumbled.

“Ma I'm sorry,” Tyquan said.

“Ok,” Jason replied.

“Ma,” Tyquan whined, sliding over to sit beside his mom.

“And you every time something happens to my son shit always has to do something with you,” Tyrese said to Daniko.

“They fuck you just say,” Daniko said getting up.

“What is with you too?,” Tyquan said, getting up.