Chapter 9

Juliana's pov

I heard from Lucy that Mr. Ace fired three people in the last two days. Lately with his cold behavior everyone is walking on thin ice.
I'm being extra careful myself, with his current mood he might fire me too. I don't know for long this will go.
I'm done for today I can finally head home.

Knock knock*

I heard a faint "come in"
He's back was facing me he was staring at the big glass window, and was holding an empty glass in his hand.

" Mr. Ace I'll be leaving now, do you need anything? "

"Hmm... Pour me a drink"- he said calmly keeping down his glass on the table.

I took the glass and went to the wine bar he had. I poured the drink and was about to turn when I gasped because he was standing in front of me. And the drink poured all over his shirt.

Fuck.

"I'm so sorry sir, I didn't see you there", I said taking tissues and trying to clean off his shirt.
Shit if I'm getting fired because of this I-
Suddenly he grabbed my hands and stopped me.
I looked at him, he was close I could see his eyes were tired, exhausted because of lack of sleep. His face wasn't his usual arrogant self. His lips..

I don't know what came over me but I leaned and kissed him. He got stiff.
Fuck me what did I just do. I was about to pull away but he grabbed my head and pulled me close and kissed me back. His kiss was aggressive, demanding. I wasn't letting him inside my mouth but he bit my lower lips I gasped and he took the chance to put his tongue inside my mouth. I could taste the whiskey in his tongue. I know I'm going to regret this I tried to push him but he's hold was too strong. He was sucking on my lips so good, a moan escaped from my mouth. He groaned and kissed me harder pulling me close. My mind stopped functioning from all this, I grabbed his hair and pulled him in even more. His grabbed me by my hips and sat me on the bar. One of his hand were grabbing my hairs the other one was on my thigh squeezing them. This is making me crazy. His hand was moving my skirt up. I could feel his erection on my thigh,I came back to my senses of what was happening and what this might lead to. I wanted more but I know I was going to regret this so much. I took all my strength and pushed him hard.

His lips were red, swollen he was panting his eyes were looking at me with a wild look. He clenched his jaw.

Shit finally you have done it, you have successfully pushed your boss to the edge.

I quickly climbed down the bar and fixed my skirt.

" I... I'm sorry I wasn't in my right mind..that was wrong.. I.. I need to leave. " I said and ran out of there.

I was panting in the parking lot. What was I thinking I cursed myself.