27. Being in pain~

Start from the beginning

Maybe her family also played one of the biggest role in our relationship, because of them she always wanted to be loved, she craved for love that she got from me, and I'm ready to give my life for her, love is a small thing to give her that turned out as a biggest happiness for her life.

I can't get physical or take another step further in our marriage, it's not about getting physical is important, even I wants to be inside her my dirty thoughts for her started popping into my head after our marriage before that I just dying to get married that it nothing else.

"Sam, are you able to answer me?"

My inner battle ended up with her sound, she murmured in slow but with sarcasm, i glared at her she didn't get afraid because I give her all freedom actually I'm the one who got afraid.

"Is it this important for you to know about that question so now you're showing your angry bird face to your charming husband Mrs. Thakur."

With my deep and husky voice definitely make her go crazy, i proud of myself for that I'm capable to drive her crazy I can't forget our bedroom scene where she opening checking me out while widened her eyes.

Her face flushed out with pink blush covered her cheeks, she placed her both palm over her face and rubbed it, then she peek her face secretly behind her palm and then quickly covered it with a blink.

I couldn't stop myself from bursting out of laughing, i never hide my feelings infront of her because she never saw my real face behind this common man, she tried to step down from counter but due to her height she couldn't able to get down, i laughing sound increase.

"Stop Sam, I'll kill you."

She yelled being completely doleful, her eyes widened showing her anger, i pressed my lips and leaned forward towards her face.

"Sure, I want to die by you my love."

I just stopped myself to go further and seductively whispered near her face, only one step and our face will be touched by each other, she pushed me with her fragile hands.

"Sam, stop help me I can't touch my feet on the floor."

She muttered in low voice and moved her gaze from my eyes to the floor, she held on counter by her side and tried to get down from there again.

I chuckled softly watching her cute struggles, stood infront of her i simply held her waist she flinched but didn't utter a word slowly I made her stand on her feet.

"Okay baby Avni, now like a good girl finish your coffee."

I uttered in teasing tone, some how i expected that she might get more irritated by this but no.

"Daddy, if I'm your baby then you shouldn't give me coffee you must have to give me milk it's better option."

She muttered cutely, and hugged my shoulder from side and rested her head on my right arm, i thinned my eyebrows an electric current ran through my veins her cute behaviour according to her is definitely not working upon me like she wanted.

I closed my eyes, if I don't have to control myself or she is not on her period maybe I'm end up fucking her miserably right on this kitchen counter infront on us, definitely she'll get to know this side of mine soon, I'll made her beg to stop that, her single word will trouble her alot.

"Don't ever call me that."

With strictness filled in my voice I uttered being taking few deep breaths.

"Why daddy, you didn't like that?"

She whispered seductively, obviously her hot breath blow over my arm.