*37* Unnecessary fight

Start from the beginning

"Where? I don't see anyone here, you know that my eyes only see you".

"Blah!" Gemini playfully pretended to vomit to hide how cute those words seemed to him. If someone had told him a year earlier that he would be sitting in a wheelchair and unable to dance and that he would have a boyfriend who would not care about the opinions of others and would show him his feelings bravely, he wouldn't have been able to believe it, but it happened now. He was sitting in a wheelchair in the lobby of a hotel in Sapporo, Japan, the snow was falling harder outside the window, his knees were covered with Fourth's jacket, and Fourth himself was standing behind him with his hands on his shoulders and smiling. Both of their eyes sparkled with happiness, and the entire aura surrounding them radiated joy and love. Peter Prevc noticed this and grimaced. Gem caught his eye and the smile immediately disappeared from his face. Peter began rapidly clicking something on the keyboard on his phone, and a moment later Gemini felt his own phone vibrate. He quickly read the message and became even sadder. Fourth, seeing the sudden change in his boyfriend's mood, took the phone from him and started reading.

pprevc: you damn misfits! How can you not be ashamed? You are abnormal. How can you be so proud of yourself? What you are doing is not normal! Because of people like you, I lost a friend and my brother had to end his career prematurely. You should be ashamed of yourselves! What you are doing is disgusting and sick. What are you so proud of? You're proud because you make money by being crazy? And you call yourself an artist, Norawit? What kind of artist are you?! You only fuck each other on the screen for money, that's disgusting!You're just an ordinary twat, nothing more. I'll tell you honestly, people like you should be locked up in concentration camps. You are sick, you belong only to hospital for mentally ill 🤮🤢

Fourth's face turned red with anger. He stopped seeing anything except the man who, in front of his eyes, turned from an idol to a homophobic asshole. He took a screenshot, sent it from Gem's account to his IG account, and then, with all the fury at his disposal, he quickly walked over to the Slovenian, who was sitting comfortably at a table in the very center of the room, smiling mockingly. Prevc only managed to raise his eyebrows in surprise. Fourth swung and punched the arrogant Slovenian in the face. Peter almost fell off his chair, but quickly regained his balance and lunged at Fourth. Fans took out their phones, some of them started a live broadcast on their social media. Gemini, not caring about his injury, stood up and limped towards the fighting two to separate them. It wasn't easy. They were both blinded by anger and unprecedented fury.

"Stop, stop!" Gemini shouted, but just at that moment he received a blow from the angry Slovenian.

Gemini fell to the floor, feeling pain and humiliation. Usually he had more strength, more energy and could fight quite well, but now he was very weakened. The meds he was taking were weakening him even more.

"Oh no, you bastard, are you hitting my boyfriend?! What have we done to you? Why do you hate us so much?!" Fourth shouted, tugging at Peter's shirt. He had a big advantage over him now, he was younger, taller, more muscular and simply stronger.

"I have my reasons. People like you ruin the lives of normal people! I almost lost my family because of your fans, you fucking faggots".

"My friends and I are not abnormal, but person who throws hate at strangers definitely is abnormal," Joong interrupted the conversation and he and Pond grabbed Fourth's arms to stop him. On the other side, Stefan Kraft and one of the security guards knocked Peter to the floor. Stefan twisted his Slovenian rival's arm behind his back and pinned him with his knee. There was chaos in the room. The fans were talking loudly, some even shouting. A girl in the back fainted and an ambulance had to be called for her.