Temari then came up from behind and swept Kidomaru's legs causing him to fall from the tree; as he fell Hinata jumped down after him. Hinata then focused herself.

"Eight Trigram, 2 palms, 4 palm, 8 palms, 16 palms, 32 palms, eight trigrams 64 palms" she shouted as she barraged Kidomaru with her strikes; Kidomaru coughed up blood and landed with a smack. As he opened his eyes, he was Temari coming down as well.

Temari using the blunt metal side of her fan as a club smacked Kidomaru in the head splattering his brains all over the ground.

"That was for my fan" Temari said as she began to wipe off the blood and brain matter; Hinata then landed and looked at Temari with a smile.

"Thanks for your assistance Temari" Hinata said with a bow "I'll ensure that you are compensated for your fan" she said politely and Temari chuckled and touched her shoulder.

"We're sisters now, no need to be so formal" she said and Hinata nodded "besides Suna has plenty of these in storage; hardly anyone except me and a few others actually use it" she said and Hinata nodded.

"Shall we continue on to Naruto and the others" Hinata asked and Temari nodded.

"Lets go" Temari said; the 2 then began running in the trees to catch up with their comrades.

With Kiba

Kiba was getting his ass kicked by the 2 conjoined twins Sakon and Ukon; both of them were in their final phases of their curse marks and Kiba alone was not going to be able to defeat them. As they walked closer to Kiba they began to chuckle.

"Well brother looks like we might be able to catch up after all" Sakon said.

"I agree we might even- "Ukon never got to finish his sentence; Moro landed in between the 2 brothers and with a kunai in each hand she decapitated them. Both Sakon and Ukon fell to the ground and their curse marks began to recede.

"About time you showed up" Kiba said angrily "I could've- "he began until he saw the look on Moro's face; her straight hair was now messier and wilder. Her nails were longer and her canines more pronounced; but what scared Kiba the most was her eyes; they were slitted and full of rage.

"Hey hold up calm down" Kiba said as he backed up "we are on the same side here" he said and Moro began to laugh.

"No, we are not" Moro said excitedly "I've been waiting to do this for months; ever since I saw your face I wanted to kill you" Moro said and Kiba paled.

"What what did I ever do to you" he asked and Moro scowled; Moro for the first time she came back from the future dropped her henge. Her Byakugan was now showing and so was here red fang tattoo's on her face "what the hell you're an Inuzuka" he said and she nodded.

"Yes, I am" Moro said "my name is Moro Inuzuka; daughter of Kiba Inuzuka and Hinata Hyuga. You raped my mother and you let me be raped in the time line I came from; I never did have a chance to kill you in my time line but this should be just as good" she said sounding unhinged.

"Future, me your dad… You're fucking nuts" Kiba said and Moro chuckled.

"I don't care how I sound" Moro said "all I want is to see you're guts on the floor" she said before pulling out a pill and throwing it to Kiba. "Inuzuka chakra pills from my future" Moro said "I want you to be at your best; I want to savor killing you" she said smiling.