Sona looks up at me "Can you sleep in bed with me?"

"Yeah" I replied.

"Thank you honey" She says as she puts her head in my chest.

Part 2.

It's the morning now, I expected things to go a different direction last night when I agreed to sleeping in the bed with Sona, but nothing occurred. No face in boobs, no nudity, if anything, only wholesomeness, which was unexpected. Sona snuggled up to me like a puppy would. Sona and I were going to head out to the store, we're going to make dinner together. Bonding should help her mental state. As Sona was getting ready, I looking at her collection of music by her sound system. She had a fantastic collection of music, especially rock and metal. I then find a clear CD case with my name written on the CD.

"A burned CD? With my name, I hope it's not something weird"

I pop the CD out then put it in the sound system and turned the system on. The sound of the CD spun, silence coming from the speakers. I look at the screen and the track name was one word. RAGE. I play the track, the beginning of the track had a familiar beat, yet felt off at the same time, there's then a distorted crash, and more instruments come into play, as I realized what the track was, I couldn't believe it.

"No fucking way" I say to myself.

The track continues, it doesn't sound the same, but as it went on, I knew this song. It was BFG division from, but it didn't sound the same. I was curious and went to the next track, named Pit Fighter, the intro to song got me and I recognized it, it was SkullHacker. I go to the next track, named Beast of Piltover. The immediately recognizable intro, it was Rip & Tear. The next track. First Meeting. The song was short but if it wasn't iconic enough, the muddied guitar and drums made it better. It was At Doom's Gate. In the case, and I see a date. It was roughly a year after I went into underground fighting and shortly after I was dubbed the Beast of Piltover. Also, it was six months before the release of Doom.

"Holy Shit..." I mumble.

"Oh!, you're listening to my favorite CD" Sona says in surprise.

"Did you, uh, make these songs?" I ask her and she nods with a smile.

"Yup, I made them after you" Sona says with the smile.

"These songs, they're from a game" I tell her.

"You're talking about Doom? Right?" She says and I nod "Oh, that was fun, I thought the songs would fit right into the game, with a little more touch of course"

"You're telling me, the Doom sound track was made after me?" I say.

"That's right Honey" Sona says then walks up to the sound system while shifting through the songs "Each of them were made during a certain part of your life that I witnessed. When I watched you. Except this one"

Sona stopped on the first track, RAGE, which was BFG division "What makes this one different?"

"There is no event to go with it. It's something that I made, it always stuck with me when I thought of you mad. I don't know why but if I could turn your anger into a song, it would be this. Ensued by a rhythmic chaos" Sona explains to me.

"I'm speechless" I say.

"Really?!" Sona questions with sparkles in her eyes.

"Yeah, to think some of my favorite music is about me and came from the mind of a girl head over heels for me" I say.

"You're making me the happiest girl in the world!" Sona says happily before bear hugging me "You are the sweetest honey!"

{Time Skip}