Chapter 35: Shooting The Breeze

Start from the beginning

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The Men's Restroom, Vic's Diner, 12th and Central, Baltiney New York...

Dean let out a sigh of relief when at last he'd reached the Men's room and found that no one had been inside for the time being. He moved toward the sink to clean the orange juice and syrup off his hands and the front of his jeans. The events had transpired making him feel his bladder had been full and he quickly moved toward the nearest urinal. He had barely gotten the golden stream going when the cool air of an unwanted breeze had been felt against his exposed pale skin. He grew tense until the scent of a familiar cologne and the sound of the main door being locked got his attention as it echoed through the men's room.

When the door swung open, Ken casually strolled up to the urinal and unzipped his suit slacks. Dean had been only mildly relieved to see Ken standing next to him his sizeable cock aimed at the urinal as they both answered the inevitable call of nature. Ken seemed to be having a good time with the goofy grin that filed across his handsome face despite Dean's continued discomfort at the whole situation.

Ken finished up first and made a show of washing his hands casually before stepping up behind Dean and running his wet hands along the younger lad's pale ass squeezing it as he pressed his lips against the back of the nervous and decidedly excited lad's neck. The older man grinned as he noted how hard his cock had gotten and aimed his own near Dean's pale nether cheeks rubbing the massive head against the lad's slick folds.

"You know they say if you shake it more than twice you're playing with it," said Ken with a wicked grin as he pressed his body against Dean's forcing him nearly up against the urinal as he bit back a soft moan. "People say perfume and cologne tend to leave pleasant aromas when in a restroom, but I beg to differ, my favorite scent has got to be young wet pussy."

Dean whimpered as he felt Ken's cock brush against him, as the older man reached forward and began to stroke the younger lad's pink cock. He had tensed knowing all too well that it wasn't much that would get him to hold back due to the older man's rough hands causing his exposed smooth flesh so much stimulation at once.

Ken grinned as he planted a series of long slow kisses along Dean's neck and shoulder.

"That scent always makes my dick hard, no matter where I am," he said his voice dripping with lust and need.

Dean whimpered as Ken's skillful hand had brought him to his release and he could no longer hold back. Unable to help it in the wake of Ken's stroking Dean ended up accidentally coating the urinal much to his embarrassment as the older man finally backed off tucking away his thick cock and adjusting his suit slacks then he decided on washing his hands once more before exiting the bathroom.

Dean quickly scrambled to clean himself and the urinal up before anyone else walked in. His young pale face had been burning with embarrassment and the heat of lust still lingered on him as he attempted to correct his attire and wash his hands on the way out.

Ken had managed to get back to the table and pay for the meals leaving quite the tip as he waited for Dean to join him, knowing all too well that he'd been far too embarrassed and hot and bothered to stay any longer amid the stares of the other patrons of the diner. He had not missed the remark from another male patron who had ventured into the men's room only to remark about the lingering scent of sex as he aimed for the urinal.

"Smells like young wet pussy in here," he remarked as the door closed behind him making Ken smirk rather wickedly.

The older man could hardly contain himself when he noted the hot look that had been behind the fast-moving Dean's blue eyes amid his red cheeks as he walked passed him without a word and headed out the front door. Gladys greeted Ken on the way out like usual as she watched Dean head out the front an angry expression filed across his pale face.

"He gonna be alright?" she asked. "Seems right upset."

Ken casually shrugged as he turned to head out the door after kissing Gladys on the cheek and slipping a hundred-dollar bill into her front pocket.

"You know teenage boys, sometimes they can't cope with having hair triggers," said Ken with a smirk as he took his leave of the diner and headed back to his sports car where a pouting and still relatively angry and embarrassed and visibly flustered Dean awaited him.

Ken laughed as he unlocked the door and Dean climbed inside the passenger seat with his arms folded across his chest, he looked every bit, the perfect picture of a typical moody teenage boy out for lunch with a "father figure" of sorts. Ken started up his car and pulled out of the parking lot, the need for something to fill their formerly empty stomachs finally sated.

Of course, young Dean had not known it at the time, but the sly Ken still had plans for them for the remainder of the afternoon.