69|Back to school

Start from the beginning

"Bye bhaiya." Haadi said.

"Bye beta." Haider replied smiling.

"Bye." Zaira didn't want to take a chance so she said her bye quickly and left the car.

The siblings entered the school together.

"Ira?" Haadi called her.

Zaira turned around.

"Phone ha tumhare pass?" Haadi asked.

Zaira smirked and nodded.

"Me nahi lesaka yar baba end tak room me hi they!" Haadi pouted.

"Juniors nahi late phone!" Zaira smirked.

"Please Rafay se baat krna or meri setting bhi banana! Is bar me bhi race me aunga please!" Haadi requested.

"Tum chote ho Haadi!" Zaira replied.

"I am quite popular Zaira is bar seniors kuch nahi bolnge!" Haadi winked.

"Karti hu Gian se baat details lungi abhi toh sab!" Zaira said and left to pick her schedule.

Haider took the exit from School and noticed Mahir's car parked there. He shrugged thinking that he must be here because of some work or to help his mother he himself have no idea that Mahir was supposed to be his siblings new teacher.

The driver dropped Mishi and took Hamza to his university. The guy who use to flex his car everyday in university parking lot was now without it. He was mad embarrassed and angry. He doesn't deserve to have this punishment but this was his father soft yet brutal than all of them combined.

Hamza wouldn't want any one from his gang to know that he gets grounded at the age of 20 and the extent of his punishment that he losses his car. His freaking baby his favourite thing in entire world his CAR.

"Bas kareem! Yahn rakdo!" Hamza stopped his driver at main gate he doesn't want him to drive all the way to main campus sure it was a long walk but driver dropping him at gate would be very embarrassing for him.

He grumpily exited the car slinging his book bag on his shoulder and closing the door with bang.

He walked towards the hall and found his gang standing there. They were waiting for his heroic entry like every year but this time he shocked them all when he walked inside.

"Hey dude! You fine?" His friend shahmeer fist bump him.

"Yeah!" Hamza rolled his eyes.

"Kahan hai teri beast?" Another guy came up and asked.

He frowned understanding that he was referring to his car. He decided to lie.

"Thore din phele accident hogaya that not allowed to drive for few weeks!" He lied smoothly.

"Oh shit! Theek haina tu?" Shahmeer asked.

"Perfect!" Hamza winked.

"Ajaa class me chalte hai!"

"Phela lecture kiska ha?" Hamza asked.

"Economics!" A guy replied.

Hamza rolled his eyes he founds that subject quite boring.

"Lets goo!" The friends walked towards classrooms.

He was just about to enter the class when he roughly bumped into someone at the door.

"Ouchh!" Hamza cried holding his forehead he hurt.

He was not expecting this loud pitched voice next but it shook him.